- Login: duesee
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/29/2020
- Last connection: 03/12/2021
- 12:54 AM Sylpheed Bug #337 (New): Use implicit TLS as default (and not plaintext)
- Sylpheed defaults to plaintext for all email protocols. This should be changed to implicit TLS for SMTP (port 465), P...
- 12:51 AM Sylpheed Bug #322: STARTTLS can be stripped and Sylpheed will proceed in plaintext leaking the user credentials.
- As this issue has not been assigned for over 8 months, I wondered if this is recognized as a security issue?
- 05:31 AM Sylpheed Bug #322 (New): STARTTLS can be stripped and Sylpheed will proceed in plaintext leaking the user credentials.
- Configure an IMAP server such that Sylpheed can connect via STARTTLS. When an attacker strips the STARTTLS capability...
Also available in: Atom