- Login: cel
- Registered on: 06/04/2015
- Last connection: 05/12/2020
- 10:31 AM Sylpheed Bug #197: Notification window does not show subjects / senders
- Hiroyuki, have you had a chance to review the two patches I posted? They should fix this bug for IMAP4 and MH accounts.
- 01:09 PM Sylpheed Bug #197: Notification window does not show subjects / senders
- The patch I gave does not affect NNTP and local spool, only IMAP4. Here is another patch that makes it work for local...
- 07:55 AM Sylpheed Feature #162: Please add new and nice looking flat icon set to Sylpheed
- X. W. wrote:
> With Sylpheed 3.4beta6, the following was introduced:
> > http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/news.html...
- 07:36 AM Sylpheed Bug #197: Notification window does not show subjects / senders
- Here is a patch that gets message subjects and senders for messages in other than POP3 accounts, for showing in the n...
- 06:40 AM Sylpheed Feature #241: XEmbed MIME viewer
- Note: the EmbedView patch uses @procmime_get_multipart@ from #240 but can be changed to use @procmime_get_part@ inste...
- 06:37 AM Sylpheed Feature #241 (New): XEmbed MIME viewer
- Patch 1 changes the behavior of selecting text or HTML attachments. Currently in the attachments pane, the first text...
- 05:40 AM Sylpheed Feature #240 (New): Rewrite URLs to inline images in HTML attachments
- This adds to procmime a function for retrieving a MIME attachment and its associated multipart/related attachments, w...
- 09:25 PM Sylpheed Feature #236 (New): XEmbed support for external editors
- This patch enables an external editor to be embedded into the compose window, using GtkSocket and XEmbed. If the exte...
Also available in: Atom