From 01/09/2018 to 02/07/2018
- 11:11 PM Support #295 (New): High CPU usage in some folders
I reported the issue on the mailing list some time ago:
- 10:10 PM Bug #293: Clicking on an address in Cc: crashes Sylpheed
- The problem has gone away for me. I was using a self-compiled version of Sylpheed. After being unable to fix the prob...
- 09:51 PM Bug #293: Clicking on an address in Cc: crashes Sylpheed
I cannot reproduce this, I tried either in the preview view or by opening the message in a new dialog.
- 09:40 PM Feature #294 (New): Migrate the Sylpheed repositoy to git
IMVHO sylpheed could attract more contributors if it used git for source code management.
Of course it is p...
- 04:42 AM Bug #293 (New): Clicking on an address in Cc: crashes Sylpheed
- In Sylpheed 3.6.0 or 3.7.0, opening a message, pressing Ctrl-H to display all the headers, and then clicking on an e-...
- 04:54 AM Feature #292 (New): New IMAP folder type "Archive"
- Dear Mr. Yamamoto,
if you find this useful, will be fine to add it to Sylpheed sometimes.
- 10:14 PM Bug #291 (New): Specify MACRO_DIRS as general
- In configure.ac "SYLPHEED_ACLOCAL_INCLUDE(ac)" is specified but it fails when autoreconf runs.
- 07:52 PM Bug #290 (New): Fake URL warning should have word wrap enabled
- When a URL is very long, the "Fake URL warning" prints the URL on one line, and the window continues off the screen.
- 06:19 PM Bug #289 (Resolved): Updated ru.po 3.7.0
- Applied at r3612. Thanks!
- 06:18 PM Bug #273 (Closed): Updated ru.po 3.6.0
- 06:12 PM Revision 3614: updated hu.po and ru.po.
- 06:11 PM Revision 3613: made 3.7.0 release.
- 06:02 PM Revision 3612: updated hu.po and ru.po.
- 07:53 PM Bug #289 (Resolved): Updated ru.po 3.7.0
- Mr. Yamamoto,
please update Russian .po file before new version.
Thank you very much, happy new release.
- 10:27 PM Bug #288 (New): PGP signature not verified properly when the message has no newline at the end.
- Sylpheed marks emails with valid signatures as having a bad signature, when
the email doesn't contain (is not compos...
- 04:26 PM Revision 3608: updated po files.
- 05:05 PM Revision 3607: updated copyright year.
- 05:02 PM Revision 3606: updated copyright year.
- 04:54 PM Bug #278 (Resolved): Fix typo in sylpheed trunk r3568 (2017-07-01)
- Fixed at r3605.
Thanks and sorry for the delay.
- 04:53 PM Revision 3605: fixed typos (#278).
- 04:48 PM Revision 3604: updated po files.
- 04:47 PM Revision 3603: updated po files.
- 06:47 AM Bug #287 (New): Sylpheed started new instead of starting as usual
I having been using Sylpheed since many years and never met with issues, I have been badly surprised today ...
- 02:36 AM Bug #286: When messages are sorted by the unread flag, replying replies to the wrong message.
- Strange, now it is working as expected, but when I tried it earlier (in the same sylpheed session), the message moved...
- 02:06 AM Bug #286: When messages are sorted by the unread flag, replying replies to the wrong message.
- I just backported the change to the 3.6.0 sources I have on my machine, and IMHO, it is now worse. As soon as you cli...
- 01:59 PM Revision 3602: updated NEWS.
- 05:39 PM Bug #286 (Resolved): When messages are sorted by the unread flag, replying replies to the wrong m...
- Stefan Vorkoetter wrote:
> If you click on an unread message, it is marked as read, and in the case of sorting by th...
- 05:31 PM Revision 3601: updated ChangeLog and configure.ac.
- 05:30 PM Revision 3600: Fixed wrong reply target when sorted by the unread flag (#286).
- 09:42 AM Bug #286 (Resolved): When messages are sorted by the unread flag, replying replies to the wrong m...
- If you click on an unread message, it is marked as read, and in the case of sorting by the unread flag, moves to the ...
Also available in: Atom