From 10/22/2014 to 11/20/2014
- 05:01 PM Revision 3454: updated po files.
- 05:00 PM Revision 3453: updated NEWS.
- 03:44 PM Bug #208 (Resolved): Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Fixed in 3.5beta2.
- 03:41 PM Bug #137 (Feedback): Window Drawing Issue
- Probably this has been fixed in 3.5beta1 because of GTK+ update.
- 03:36 PM Feature #224 (Resolved): Hebrew translation
- Included in r3450.
- 11:32 AM Feature #224: Hebrew translation
- Genghis Khan wrote:
> Attached herein Hebrew translation for Sylpheed.
Thanks for the translation. I'll include i...
- 01:13 PM Revision 3451: updated copyright year.
- 11:40 AM Revision 3450: added Hebrew translation.
- 10:51 AM Revision 3449: updated Japanese manual.
- 12:43 AM Feature #225 (New): Use overlay icons to get a native system (theme) integration
- See http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed/2014-March/005984.html
This is an enhancement.
I suggest to exclusi...
- 12:31 AM Support #205: Please merge Sylpheed and Claws Mail (or: start contributing to Claws Mail instead of developing Sylpheed)
- 12:10 AM Feature #224 (Closed): Hebrew translation
- Attached herein Hebrew translation for Sylpheed.
So far, I have not found RTL issues in GUI, which is great.
- 06:27 PM Revision 3447: updated NSIS scripts.
- 04:19 PM Revision 3446: updated NEWS.
- 01:33 PM Revision 3445: made widget sizes dpi-aware.
- 12:01 PM Revision 3444: made widget spacings of some dialogs dpi-aware.
- 11:36 AM Revision 3443: added command line option '--dpi dpinum'.
- 11:08 AM Revision 3442: made more dialogs size DPI-aware.
- 05:29 PM Revision 3440: made query-search, filter dialog size DPI-aware.
- 04:26 PM Revision 3439: src/foldersel.c: made more dialogs size DPI-aware.
- 04:18 PM Revision 3438: made more dialogs size DPI-aware.
- 03:41 PM Revision 3437: fixed previous folder of file selection dialog not remembered with GTK+ 2.24.23.
- 04:24 AM Support #223 (New): Github? Dev Releases on news? Paid Support? Edit messages?
- hi! I found you through the LinuxKernel, which implicitly strongly recommends Sylpheed . I was a long-time user of...
- 03:35 AM Feature #145: Win32: Please update the included SSL certificates much more frequently
- Maybe related to http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/redmine/issues/222
Bug #222: Gmail SSL cannot be verified. - Sylpheed
- 03:32 AM Bug #219: please update English manual
- Would it be possible to simply use Google's Translate API as a first crack at the manual translation? Or maybe now wi...
- 06:55 PM Revision 3436: made some dialogs size DPI-aware.
- 06:41 PM Revision 3435: adjusted window size of notification window.
- 06:47 PM Revision 3434: added contributor name of Bug #84 to ChangeLog.
- 06:33 PM Bug #194 (Closed): desktop file fixes
- Released at 3.5.0beta1.
- 06:31 PM Bug #191 (Closed): Win32: Please add 'gtk-auto-mnemonics = 1' to GTK+ settings
- 06:31 PM Bug #191 (Resolved): Win32: Please add 'gtk-auto-mnemonics = 1' to GTK+ settings
- Applied at 3.5.0beta1.
- 06:26 PM Bug #207 (Resolved): Issue with some settings in the new beta
- Fixed 'Minimize to tray' at r3430.
Fixed 'Toggle window on trayicon click' at r3432.
- 05:52 PM Revision 3433: made the size of progress dialog and notificartion window DPI-aware.
- 05:48 PM Revision 3432: made 'Toggle window on trayicon click' option work on Windows 7.
- 04:55 PM Revision 3431: added an option to specify startup online mode.
- 02:00 PM Revision 3430: fixed 'Minimize to tray' on non-Windows
Also available in: Atom