Compose window delay on startup
If Sylpheed is configured to automatically check new mail on startup and not runs currently, compose window on "mailto:" links appears with delay up to 30 sec (on my 4 IMAP4 accounts and 10 Megabit channel).
This is only on startup. If you make "check all" manually and during this process click "mailto:" link, compose window appears immediately.
There is delay on POP3 also.
Steps to reproduce:
1) configure POP or IMAP account in Sylpheed;
2) configure Sylpheed automatically check new mail at startup;
3) manually check new mail (to load current mail and not thinks "it is first load only";
4) close program (not reside in system tray);
5) click any mailto: link;
6) whait and think: "Where my compose window???"
OS: Debian 6.0 Squeeze
Program version: 3.2.0beta7