Project

General

Can someone recommend me a mail with client ?

Added by JasonRoy JasonRoy over 1 year ago

Hello,

Some years ago, I started managing all my email over Gmail. The new accounts that I got in that time integrated well. But now I've had enough: one tab of Gmail takes 270 MB, and I can't shake the habit of absent-mindedly opening a new one. Plus, I've started missing having my mail available offline, since I travel quite a bit nowadays.

So, I'm looking for a mail client, one that doesn't take more than 200-300 MB of memory and doesn't bite me in the ass, otherwise.

I only have to check one mailbox, since everything already gets forwarded to Gmail.

I make active use of labels and sorting tabs (Inbox - Social - Promotions - Updates - Lists), it would be nice if I continued to have those features.

I need to send email via one of five different addresses.

Is my search hopeless, should I just wait until I have a computer with more memory?

thanks

Replies (6)

RE: Can someone recommend me a mail with client ? - Added by Zachary McNeill over 1 year ago

Your way of talking and selection of the words create a strong impact on others. and define your personality as well as I have got amazing writing services from the site https://bestwritingsclues.com/reviews/rushessay-review/ to manage my pending tasks. Here in this regard, they are sharing this content with others to let them learn. I found this blog truly useful in grooming people.

RE: Can someone recommend me a mail with client ? - Added by gm melissa012021 over 1 year ago

I need to send email via one of five different addresses. solitr online

RE: Can someone recommend me a mail with client ? - Added by JasonRoy JasonRoy over 1 year ago

JasonRoy JasonRoy wrote:

Hello,

Some years ago, I started managing all my email over Gmail. The new accounts that I got in that time integrated well. But now I've had enough: one tab of Gmail takes 270 MB, and I can't shake the habit of absent-mindedly opening a new one. Plus, I've started missing having my mail available offline, since I travel quite a bit nowadays.

So, I'm looking for a mail client, one that doesn't take more than 200-300 MB of memory and doesn't bite me in the ass, otherwise.

I only have to check one mailbox, since everything already gets forwarded to Gmail.

I make active use of labels and sorting tabs (Inbox - Social - Promotions - Updates - Lists), it would be nice if I continued to have those features.

I need to send email via one of five different addresses.https://essaywriter.fun/

Is my search hopeless, should I just wait until I have a computer with more memory?

thanks

RE: Can someone recommend me a mail with client ? - Added by frazier frazier over 1 year ago

This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.Face mask

RE: Can someone recommend me a mail with client ? - Added by bel lamy about 1 year ago

For those who have mastered the game and are eager for a fresh challenge, the world of solitaire is the place to be. This game is more difficult than regular solitaire since you can only use the outermost card from the three-card trash pile. The order of the cards in the pile changes once you play one of these cards. Make sure to keep track of the order as you flip through the cards!

RE: Can someone recommend me a mail with client ? - Added by frederick kgragg about 1 year ago

I think that https://www.dumpsjournal.com/Exam/JN0-230-dumps.html is crucial for graduating from any university. Every student should know how to write and I think you should be able to do it, too. I would recommend you to take some extra classes or enroll in additional course.

(1-6/6)