Project

General

Help sending mass emails as individuals

Added by arif zakin almost 2 years ago

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding sending mass emails with G-mail.

What are the best options for sending mass emails to employees, so they receive them as individual mails?

And can you use email groups for this?

I can see that it is possible in Outlook by having all emails in a spreadsheet, but sometimes we only need to send it to certain people (for example only employees in a certain country or city).Is it possible to work around that?

And how does it work with replies. Will they all we collected in a single tread or as individual replies?

I hope someone can help!

Thank you in advance!

Replies (106)

RE: Help sending mass emails as individuals - Added by seo mind 9 months ago

It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Lead generation

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Lead generation

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Lead generation

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? Lead generation

I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more Lead generation

This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this. Lead generation

(101-106/106)