Project

General

What Is Windows 365 Cloud PC?

Added by Bushio Brao about 1 month ago

It already had Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and one of the most advanced infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) clouds in the business, so what prompted Microsoft to push out another desktop as a service (DaaS) platform in Windows Cloud PC? The answer is simple: Ease of use for the broadest possible customer adoption. And the fact that Microsoft had to suspend trial accounts because initial demand was skyrocketed so unexpectedly proves that theory correct.

Businesses of all sizes are looking for the path of least resistance when it comes to hybrid work." We started working on Windows 365 back in late 2019 because after talking to our managed service partners, we saw a new opportunity," says Scott Manchester, Partner Director of Program Management, Windows 365 who was previously the Group Program Manager for Microsoft AVD. "We kept hearing that these partners had much more on-hand staff expertise in endpoint management than they had skilled experts in virtualization."Endpoint management encompasses the typical IT help desk tasks associated with administering corporate desktop and laptop PCs, which covers everything from user login issues to patch management.

Those tasks are still necessary in a DaaS scenario, but now the underlying technology fabric is virtualization since every DaaS desktop is a virtual machine (VM). That can become a problem since managing a virtualized environment can get complex, especially at scale. Microsoft's partners were top-heavy on physical endpoint management but too weak on virtualization skills to be able to roll out an effective DaaS service. According to Manchester that ratio averaged out to seven times more endpoint talent than virtualization professionals. The upshot was that not only Microsoft's customers but also many of its partners needed a simpler desktop virtualization solution.

To know more about cloud based desktop visit Apps4Rent.

Replies (75)

RE: What Is Windows 365 Cloud PC? - Added by Bushio Brao about 1 month ago

Bushio Brao wrote:

It already had Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and one of the most advanced infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) clouds in the business, so what prompted Microsoft to push out another desktop as a service (DaaS) platform in Windows Cloud PC? The answer is simple: Ease of use for the broadest possible customer adoption. And the fact that Microsoft had to suspend trial accounts because initial demand was skyrocketed so unexpectedly proves that theory correct.

Businesses of all sizes are looking for the path of least resistance when it comes to hybrid work." We started working on Windows 365 back in late 2019 because after talking to our managed service partners, we saw a new opportunity," says Scott Manchester, Partner Director of Program Management, Windows 365 who was previously the Group Program Manager for Microsoft AVD. "We kept hearing that these partners had much more on-hand staff expertise in endpoint management than they had skilled experts in virtualization."Endpoint management encompasses the typical IT help desk tasks associated with administering corporate desktop and laptop PCs, which covers everything from user login issues to patch management https://snaptube.cam/.

Those tasks are still necessary in a DaaS scenario, but now the underlying technology fabric is virtualization since every DaaS desktop is a virtual machine (VM). That can become a problem since managing a virtualized environment can get complex, especially at scale. Microsoft's partners were top-heavy on physical endpoint management but too weak on virtualization skills to be able to roll out an effective DaaS service. According to Manchester that ratio averaged out to seven times more endpoint talent than virtualization professionals. The upshot was that not only Microsoft's customers but also many of its partners needed a simpler desktop virtualization solution.

To know more about cloud based desktop visit Apps4Rent.

i get this,..

shzz - Added by seo mind about 1 month ago

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! Low lambda isolatiemortel

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. Horeca koeling

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Isolatiechape

I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Koeling

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Vloerisolatie

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Frigobouw

I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Chape

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. Koelcellen

You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. Isolerende mortel

You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! Koelcel te koop

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Vloer isoleren

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Horeca koeling

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! Chapewerken

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Koelcel

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Isolerende chape

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Koelsystemen

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Vloer isolatie

After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. Koeltechnieker

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Chapewerk

Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. Isolatie vloer

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Vriesinstallaties

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Isolatiemortel

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Vriescellen

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you! Isoleren vloer

(1-25/75)