Project

General

Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users

Added by Brian Pauler about 1 year ago

REDDIT released a similar feature of the video-sharing app TikTok on its iOS app. Reddit, which was inspired by the success of TikTok, is now competing with Snapchat's Reel to TikTok's Spotlight.

TechCrunch reports that Reddit designed an app for iOS users to be able to access short videos that can be accessed by tapping the button in the search section located at the top right.

Like videos on the TikTok application, the Reddit application also allows other users to leave comments, give upvotes or downvotes, or share the video with other users.

Giving upvotes and downvotes affects the intensity of videos that are found by users. If a video gets more downvotes than upvotes, then the video will be rarely or even invisible to users because it is stacked with other videos. Users like to use this site to download video from Reddit: https://redditvideodownloader.online/

If the user wants to see more videos, the user can scroll up the screen. In addition, just like using Reddit features in general, users who subscribe to content from certain subreddits will make users see more videos or content with similar topics. The launch of this feature is considered to be in line with the goals of this online-based community-dependent platform around the world.

By releasing this capability, the Reddit team aims to open up more communities via video by providing a way for users to easily record and upload videos of their gameplay. "Reddit's goal is to create global communities, so by releasing this feature, the Reddit team hopes to accommodate additional groups through video," says a Reddit spokesperson.

Reddit has already implemented video-based user interfaces in the past. The company has been experimenting with this format for the past year.

"This year, our goal has been to improve the video playback experience by focusing on the user interface in order for everyone from children to seniors to be able to enjoy it," a Reddit representative said.

This feature has started rolling out to iOS users on Friday August 13, 2021. Previously in late July, Reddit had allowed some users to use this feature and until now Reddit continues to expand this feature to almost all iOS users.

The launch of this latest feature cannot be separated from Reddit's curiosity to better understand short video content. Because in December 2020, Reddit acquired the company Dubsmash, which is one of TikTok's competitor platforms.

Replies (19)

taxes - Added by jign onugni about 1 year ago

National Tax Reports including how to find your w2 form online and how to calculate your tax refund.taxes

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by nomacew468 aluiasd 12 months ago

In order to turn color photo to B&W or gray scale, Channel Mixer is the most frequently used method.colorize photoshop When you apply the Channel Mixer, Photoshop will create a new non-destructive adjustment layer over your current image.

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by Anthony Gallop 11 months ago

I do consider all of the concepts you’ve introduced on your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for starters. Could you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post. Pristina Hotels 안전놀이터

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by killer smile 11 months ago

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Open this

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by Anthony Gallop 10 months ago

Remarkable content, decided in front of you and additionally book marked your blog post. Document can’t simply wait to read a great deal more right from you will. 안전놀이터

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by nomacew468 aluiasd 10 months ago

again I would say that message board should be there so that people can share their experiences for others. I am gald that someone like soap 2day has done it. Now people are using this and getting benefits of it

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by Wesley Shawn 9 months ago

I think that is great article written by this author as people are willing to tell how to watch free movies. They should immediately talk for add subtitles to video automatically so that they can watch them. It will allow them to save some money at the end of the day.

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by frazier frazier 8 months ago

I don't think there was any need for reddit to this. I've heard that such ambitions are also there as far as 123movies is concerned. So what's the need for all this anyways?

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by Milly Williams 8 months ago

High-quality writing: we provide all of our writing through subject qualified [https://expertpaperwriter.com/essaypro-com-review/] writers that have many years of experience of the form of writing that you need. This ensures that the writing performed will be highly accurate as well as targeted to the area you are writing in.

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by Annata Evan 6 months ago

I love this new Reddit feature. word hurdle and dordle. I tried it and it's really cool.

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by Emily Johanson 6 months ago

Excellent post. Very interesting and instructive. fnf Absolutely fantastic posting!

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by le donna 6 months ago

tiktok is a fertile platform for business, i'm learning it a lot but still having difficulty, besides business, i often play https://quordle.onl/ and https://wafflegame.co/ to practice my foreign language

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by Nellie Horton 6 months ago

The topic you mentioned is very good, this is a topic that I am very passionate about, now in my life and work I find it very necessary to use photo and video editing applications, it helps us. so many.

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by Nellie Horton 6 months ago

The topic you mentioned is very good, this is a topic that I am very passionate about, now in my life and work I find it very necessary to use photo and video editing applications, it helps us. . . . so many. Enjoy more free graphic assets, unlimited, top performance speed and no watermark on your videos with Kinemaster prime apk app. This amazing tool for creating epic digital content is all you need if you want to stand out on social media click here to download [URL="https://techzapk.com/kinemaster-prime.htm"]kinemaster prime lite apk download[/URL]

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by Hoel Pag 5 months ago

I do like watching videos on tik tok but lately i play just games online like [url=https://fridaynightfunkin.games]fnf mods[/url]

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by frazier frazier 5 months ago

on the recommendation of a friend I have visited this site and enjoyed the content here. But I didn’t read anything here about mangakakalot, and I was excited about it. Let me know of any posts about that site.

RE: Reddit Releases TikTok-like Short Video Feature for iOS Users - Added by Anthony Gallop about 2 months ago

An incredibly fascinating read, I might not concur completely, but you do make some extremely valid points. Macbook pro

(1-19/19)