Project

General

What Is Windows 365 Cloud PC?

Added by lewis hamilton about 1 year ago

It already had Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and one of the most advanced infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) clouds in the business, so what prompted Microsoft to push out another desktop as a service (DaaS) platform in Windows Cloud PC? The answer is simple: Ease of use for the broadest possible customer adoption. And the fact that Microsoft had to suspend trial accounts because initial demand was skyrocketed so unexpectedly proves that theory correct.

Businesses of all sizes are looking for the path of least resistance when it comes to hybrid work." We started working on Windows 365 back in late 2019 because after talking to our managed service partners, we saw a new opportunity," says Scott Manchester, Partner Director of Program Management, Windows 365 who was previously the Group Program Manager for Microsoft AVD. "We kept hearing that these partners had much more on-hand staff expertise in endpoint management than they had skilled experts in virtualization."Endpoint management encompasses the typical IT help desk tasks associated with administering corporate desktop and laptop PCs, which covers everything from user login issues to patch management.

Those tasks are still necessary in a DaaS scenario, but now the underlying technology fabric is virtualization since every DaaS desktop is a virtual machine (VM). That can become a problem since managing a virtualized environment can get complex, especially at scale. Microsoft's partners were top-heavy on physical endpoint management but too weak on virtualization skills to be able to roll out an effective DaaS service. According to Manchester that ratio averaged out to seven times more endpoint talent than virtualization professionals. The upshot was that not only Microsoft's customers but also many of its partners needed a simpler desktop virtualization solution.

To know more about cloud based desktop visit Apps4Rent.

Replies (27)

shzz - Added by seo mind about 1 year ago

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Definitief ontharen laser

RE: What Is Windows 365 Cloud PC? - Added by seo mind about 1 year ago

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Warmtepompen Oost-Vlaanderen

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Laser ontharen

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Ontharing permanent

Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post.Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Ramen en deuren plaatsen

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post . Spouwisolatie

This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this. Ramen en deuren plaatsen

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Airconditioning Oost-Vlaanderen

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! Ramen Vlaams-Brabant

shzzz - Added by seo mind about 1 year ago

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Isolatie muur

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Zonnepanelen installateurs Oost-vlaanderen

I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Thuisbatterij kopen

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Zwembad tuin

I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. Vakantiehuis Limburg huren

You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Zonnepanelen plaatsen

RE: What Is Windows 365 Cloud PC? - Added by hales kam about 1 year ago

Prepare for your exam certification with our MB-500 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer most up-to-date Q&A. https://www.valid4sure.com/MB-500-exam-answers.html

RE: What Is Windows 365 Cloud PC? - Added by david willy 8 months ago

The education is necessary because through this you become an expert and get acknowledge about different important aspects. Education software will help children and elders to teach themselves reading, writing, and arithmetic skills. https://www.certsout.com/HPE2-K44-test.html Exam Dumps Questions provide authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt.

shz - Added by seo mind 5 months ago

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Scam Risk

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Scam Risk

The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Scam Risk

RE: What Is Windows 365 Cloud PC? - Added by seo mind 5 months ago

I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment! Scam Risk

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. Scam Risk

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Scam Risk

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Scam Risk

I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information Scam Risk

(1-25/27)