Project

General

Help Me With International Mail Pls

Added by terko bitel over 2 years ago

OK so I am a completely green-horn with posting and packaging (I'm 15) and I've never sent a package before let alone a package internationally.

I'm gonna be direct so it's easier I live in the UK and I want to send a Package to the Netherlands before/on the 22nd (Someone's birthday)

I want to know two things: -I want to send either a Ps4 Controller or a hoodie and I was wondering what I would put them in (ie A Plastic Bag) and if I have to put a address on the package (I can't do it online because of reasons so I have to package it myself) -If there was anyway to send it to a post office near to the address I want to send it, just so that it doesn't go to the persons house and instead they can just pick it up from there (Again because of reasons

If I have any more questions I'll post about it.

Replies (1)

RE: Help Me With International Mail Pls - Added by Mardell Kroll about 1 year ago

terko bitel wrote:

OK so I am a completely green-horn with posting and packaging (I'm 15) and I've never sent a package before let alone a package internationally.

I'm gonna be direct so it's easier I live in the UK and I want to send a Package to the Netherlands before/on the 22nd (Someone's birthday)

I want to know two things: png to ico converter -I want to send either a Ps4 Controller or a hoodie and I was wondering what I would put them in (ie A Plastic Bag) and if I have to put a address on the package (I can't do it online because of reasons so I have to package it myself) -If there was anyway to send it to a post office near to the address I want to send it, just so that it doesn't go to the persons house and instead they can just pick it up from there (Again because of reasons

If I have any more questions I'll post about it.

Thank you very much for the guidance.

(1-1/1)