Project

General

My backup email was hacked

Added by ChaseZachary ChaseZachary almost 3 years ago

I completely forgot about an email I made in college 8 years ago. All emails from that account get forwarded to my current email. Today I got emails confirming someone named “Kevin” has successfully changed my password and recovery questions. Luckily my current email has 2 step verification and a “strong” password. There is nothing important (bank, bills, socials) attached to my old email but because the emails are connected, I just wanted to make sure I’m still safe. Am I good? Is there something else I need to do?

Replies (5)

RE: My backup email was hacked - Added by Jordan Waterfield over 1 year ago

This is a standout amongst other that is managing the exchange of the cash. I have my PayPal account and never confronted any issue in any exchange and I think they should to check myessaywriter.net reviews in order to recovered all their data. Interestingly, they give the two way verification affirmation measure.

sk - Added by mehreen siddique over 1 year ago

Have you seen this door company? They sell doors which are flexible to your architectural style. Visit their site https://caldwells.com/.

RE: My backup email was hacked - Added by david kane over 1 year ago

This is a standout amid others in terms of handling the monetary exchange. https://fivenightsatfreddys.io

RE: sk - Added by nomacew468 aluiasd about 1 year ago

We are the leader in total gambling. If you want to find out how to play which website baccarat is good Online baccarat, which website is good? Which website to bet on, or others? We would like you to come and try the impressive service of 789mega with a system that supports tens of thousands of users Imi55 ดี ไหม

RE: My backup email was hacked - Added by Pamela Vaughn 16 days ago

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. boutique influencer marketing agency

(1-5/5)