Project

General

Badge count incorrect (iOS)

Added by JoshuaCaleb JoshuaCaleb almost 3 years ago

Straight forward -- My badge count is always wrong. It always shows 5~10 unread emails, even if there aren't any. This is not an issue in the stock Mail.app (macOS and iOS), nor does it happen in outlook.

I have a couple gmail accounts, an iCloud account, and a Live.com account. I would suspect it was one of the non-gmail accounts causing an issue but this is not a problem anywhere but the gmail app. I've tried disabling/enabling accounts one by one and that fixes it for like an hour then it comes back with some random number.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason and it's very frustrating!

Any help is much appreciated...

Replies (1253)

RE: Badge count incorrect (iOS) - Added by qqxehb pwszkqqe 5 months ago

You guardians do an astounding web diary, and have some unfathomable substance. Continue doing extraordinary.
Lottery Sambad

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries. 
Nagaland State Lottery

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work pinoytvchannel

Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. Pinoy Teleserye Replay

I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison
cenforce 100

Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. 
cenforce 100

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue. so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks
ASAP Rocky Net Worth

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. Kbc Head Office Number 0019152084400

I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! Kaun Banega Crorepati Lucky draw Winners 2023

RE: Badge count incorrect (iOS) - Added by john elia 5 months ago

At the point when a visually impaired man bears the standard pity the individuals who pursue… . Where numbness is euphoria 'tis imprudence to be astute… . https://kerkrade.bloggazzo.com/13589554/link-building

RE: Badge count incorrect (iOS) - Added by Joseph Whitaker 5 months ago

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. 9 anime

RE: Badge count incorrect (iOS) - Added by cefe dhui 5 months ago

ZBrush 4R7 Download could be the best process to build 3D /2.5D texturing, modeling, drawing and animation with its enhanced features. One can now deliver vital resolution styles by utilizing this ultra powerful modeling offers https://freeprosoftz.com/zbrush-2022-with-crack-download/

RE: Badge count incorrect (iOS) - Added by kapsicukn kapsicu 5 months ago

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.how can i get into someone else's whatsapp

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.necklace

I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats!adult pool floats

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.runes

This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made !hoodie

RE: Badge count incorrect (iOS) - Added by Edwin Leverett 5 months ago

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Wholesale Fine Diamonds Jewelry Manufacturer Online Store

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.quid mart uk

RE: Badge count incorrect (iOS) - Added by Christopher Dingess 5 months ago

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post link in bio

If someone week i really ashen-haired not actually pretty, whether you will lite grope a present, thought to follow us to displays bursting with ends of the earth considerably? Inside the impeccant previous, sea ever have dried-up, my hubby and i only may very well be with all of you connected thousands of samsara.quid mart uk

We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up. medical admissions

I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population.medical admissions

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. premier league

(676-700/1253)