Project

General

How to set meetings in different time zones???

Added by AmbrusFernas AmbrusFernas almost 3 years ago

Hey guys! I'm using a Chrome Extension called Meeting Scheduler for GMAIL to give my client's customers an option to book an appointment at a time that works for the both of us. The problem is that my client's current time zone is GMT +8, but he wants to book appointments with clients from the US (PST and EST).

When I tried to set an appointment from his current time zone (GMT +8) with another Gmail account with a PST Timezone, I thought that the available meeting times would be automatically converted to the time zone of the recipient (PST & EST) but it didn't. I tested it by changing my time zone to PST & EST - but whenever I open the link for booking the meeting, it says that there's no available meeting time. However, whenever I change it back to GMT +8, it's only then that I get to see and select the available meeting time slots again.

I don't know what to do. Any idea how to go at this? I tried searching YouTube and the Extension's support but none of them have answers.

Replies (2)

RE: How to set meetings in different time zones??? - Added by AmbrusFernas AmbrusFernas almost 3 years ago

AmbrusFernas AmbrusFernas wrote:

Hey guys! I'm using a Chrome Extension called Meeting Scheduler for GMAIL to give my client's customers an option to book an appointment at a time that works for the both of us. The problem is that my client's current time zone is GMT +8, but he wants to book appointments with clients from the US (PST and EST).

When I tried to set an appointment from his current time zone (GMT +8) with another Gmail account with a PST Timezone, I thought that the available meeting times would be automatically converted to the time zone of the recipient (PST & EST) but it didn't. I tested it by changing my time zone to PST & EST - but whenever I open the link for booking the meeting, it says that there's no available meeting time. However, whenever I change it back to GMT +8, it's only then that I get to see and select the available meeting time slots again.

I don't know what to do. Any idea how to go at this? I tried searching YouTube and the Extension's support but none of them have answers. https://trackeasy.fun/usps/ https://showbox.tools/

issue solved!!

RE: How to set meetings in different time zones??? - Added by Wesley Shawn about 1 year ago

It was important for me to understand this. I will use this information to improve my essay writer australia job. It will be one of the best things for me, and I am happy about that.

(1-2/2)