- Registered on: 09/16/2012
- Last connection: 12/17/2015
Reported issues: 1
- 11:35 AM Sylpheed Feature #2: Download attachments on demand
- Few years ago I gave up with sylpheed. Now the question is again to give up or not to give up. I would switch to claw...
- 08:08 AM Sylpheed Feature #2: Download attachments on demand
- Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> I will add an option to download only text part and a feature to download attachments
- 10:02 AM Sylpheed Bug #92 (New): IMAP SSL connection interrupted in SSL_peek.
- Using a mailbox on e-mail.ua based gmail.com through IMAP and SSL having >1500 messages, it's not possible to get all...
- 06:37 AM Sylpheed Feature #88: Mail retrive interrupt issues
- Yes, even the CTRL-C is ignored. Only network shutdown for the whole system can interrupt the process.
- 06:34 AM Sylpheed Feature #2: Download attachments on demand
- Without such a feature it is impossible to use sylpheed on low-bandwidth networks. Assuming sylpheed is a light-weigh...
Also available in: Atom