- Registered on: 11/15/2011
- Last connection: 10/28/2013
Reported issues: 4
- 08:43 pm Sylpheed Bug #117: Update autotools files for new architectures
- Seems arm64 port is progressing, and now this has been filed as a Debian bug:
- 08:10 pm Sylpheed Bug #117: Update autotools files for new architectures
- Hi Hiroyuki,
I've noticed this in ChangeLog:
- 06:02 pm Sylpheed Bug #117 (Closed): Update autotools files for new architectures
- The 3.4.0~beta4-1 in Debian has got a new lintian error because of the somewhat old autotools helper files (config.gu...
- 07:34 pm Sylpheed Bug #115: make auto-check for new mail an account preference
- This should have been marked as a feature request not a bug ;-)
- 07:16 pm Sylpheed Bug #115 (New): make auto-check for new mail an account preference
- Instead of a global preference in "Common Preferences/Receive", make "Auto-check new mail every XX minutes" an accoun...
- 05:50 am Sylpheed Bug #53 (Closed): Including individual glib headers no longer supported
- Hi Hiro,
This has been reported on Debian BTS today, but better than patching
the sources for Debian may be it co...
- 07:20 pm Sylpheed Bug #9: Debian #295435: Mis-parsing mbox file From lines
- All right,
So, was either a bug on the MDA not escaping correctly the From, or the MDA was writting a mbox varian...
- 10:41 pm Sylpheed Bug #9 (Closed): Debian #295435: Mis-parsing mbox file From lines
- Debian forwarded bug http://bugs.debian.org/295435
Submitter provides a patch also (see message http://bugs.debian.o...
- 05:45 pm Sylpheed Bug #1: Test
- Yep, seems a test issue!
Let's test attachments.
Also available in: Atom