- Registered on: 11/15/2011
- Last connection: 03/31/2014
Reported issues: 7
- 07:33 PM Sylpheed Bug #194 (New): desktop file fixes
- Current .desktop files gives some warnings (and misses Spanish translation). I've made a patch for the Debian packagi...
- 08:05 PM Sylpheed Feature #187 (New): Add xz release tarball
- Would be nice to be able to make tar.xz release tarballs to save space and bandwidth:
-rw-r--r-- 1 mones mones 34...
- 06:00 AM Sylpheed Bug #183 (New): Spanish translation for 3.4.0
- Sorry for not meeting the deadline, which I know was some hours ago.
Anyway, in case there's room for it, here it ...
- 08:43 PM Sylpheed Bug #117: Update autotools files for new architectures
- Seems arm64 port is progressing, and now this has been filed as a Debian bug:
- 08:10 PM Sylpheed Bug #117: Update autotools files for new architectures
- Hi Hiroyuki,
I've noticed this in ChangeLog:
- 06:02 PM Sylpheed Bug #117 (Closed): Update autotools files for new architectures
- The 3.4.0~beta4-1 in Debian has got a new lintian error because of the somewhat old autotools helper files (config.gu...
- 07:34 PM Sylpheed Feature #115: make auto-check for new mail an account preference
- This should have been marked as a feature request not a bug ;-)
- 07:16 PM Sylpheed Feature #115 (New): make auto-check for new mail an account preference
- Instead of a global preference in "Common Preferences/Receive", make "Auto-check new mail every XX minutes" an accoun...
- 05:50 AM Sylpheed Bug #53 (Closed): Including individual glib headers no longer supported
- Hi Hiro,
This has been reported on Debian BTS today, but better than patching
the sources for Debian may be it co...
- 07:20 PM Sylpheed Bug #9: Debian #295435: Mis-parsing mbox file From lines
- All right,
So, was either a bug on the MDA not escaping correctly the From, or the MDA was writting a mbox varian...
Also available in: Atom