- Registered on: 11/15/2011
- Last connection: 09/06/2018
Reported issues: 12
- 06:08 PM Sylpheed Bug #306: IMAP connection to imap.gmail.com returns self-signed certificate when SNI not set
- Is that function available in all OpenSSL versions?
If not the patch needs checking for that function in configure...
- 05:47 PM Sylpheed Feature #269 (New): Change PGP signature filename from 'noname' to 'signature.asc'
- Quoting original submitter¹:
> Sending PGP signed email by non-clear-text way, sylpheed will attach
> the signat...
- 05:37 PM Sylpheed Feature #187: Add xz release tarball
- I think the attached (untested) patch can implement this feature.
- 05:20 PM Sylpheed Bug #261 (Resolved): Please update Spanish translation
- I've updated the current Spanish translation from current subversion (attached to the bug).
Feel free to add it to t...
- 07:57 PM Sylpheed Bug #219 (New): please update English manual
- Just noticed that since some time ago only the Japanese manual is being updated in subversion.
Would be nice that ...
- 06:07 PM Sylpheed Bug #202: Mbox locking not NFS-safe
- Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> Applied at 3.5.0beta1.
> (though I don't recommend to include beta versi...
- 09:16 AM Sylpheed Bug #202: Mbox locking not NFS-safe
- Hi Hiroyuki,
Many thanks for the patch! As far as I can see it is correct: implements mbox locking in the recommen...
- 03:54 PM Sylpheed Bug #202: Mbox locking not NFS-safe
- Hi Hiroyuki,
From the lockfile_create manual page (http://linux.die.net/man/3/lockfile_create) you can confirm the...
- 11:33 PM Sylpheed Bug #202: Mbox locking not NFS-safe
Notice that if this remain unfixed Sylpheed package will be automatically removed from Debian testing in arou...
- 12:31 AM Sylpheed Bug #202 (Resolved): Mbox locking not NFS-safe
- I've been investigating bug #198 a bit and seems it seems worse: Sylpheed locking method is not NFS-safe.
If you l...
Also available in: Atom