- Registered on: 02/20/2012
- Last connection: 02/07/2014
Reported issues: 10
- 06:20 AM Sylpheed Bug #165: Layout: Column width/resize issue in folder contents view
- Sorry, I made a mistake in my description.
Step 2: "... dragging the border between "date" and "size" to the -left...
- 06:15 AM Sylpheed Bug #166 (New): Layout: Overflow in account creation window
In steps 3 and 4 of the account creation process an overflow occurs.
Please find screenshots attached.
- 06:13 AM Sylpheed Bug #165 (Confirmed): Layout: Column width/resize issue in folder contents view
- I believe that this issue is similar to Bug #160.
When starting Sylpheed with a fresh profile, it ...
- 11:09 PM Sylpheed Feature #164 (New): Add ability to set GPG defaults for contacts (default key / always encrypt)
I would find it very useful if I could set GPG defaults for specific contacts:
1) Default public key
- 10:44 PM Sylpheed Feature #12: "Encrypt to self" functionality
- Just a note of support:
I have missed this feature since starting to use Sylpheed. I worked around it by editing t...
- 10:36 PM Sylpheed Feature #163 (New): gnome-keyring support (launchpad bug #578802)
It would be nice if Sylpheed could use gnome-keyring to securely store e-mail account passwords...
- 10:56 PM Sylpheed Bug #51: Autocomplete when entering addresses
- That's great news, thank you!
- 07:12 PM Sylpheed Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
- Sorry, I forgot to mention my Sylpheed version:
3.2.0beta3 on Ubuntu 11.10
- 07:10 PM Sylpheed Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
I can confirm problems with HTML mail display in Sylpheed.
As a test I wrote a rich-text e-mail in the Yah...
- 05:27 PM Sylpheed Bug #52 (Closed): Address autocomplete: Not possible to select drop-down list element with arrow ...
- I observed this issue only on Linux (3.2.0beta3 / Ubuntu 11.10). In Sylpheed 3.2.0beta5 on Windows 7 this issue does ...
Also available in: Atom