- Registered on: 02/20/2012
- Last connection: 04/11/2012
Reported issues: 6
- 10:56 pm Sylpheed Bug #51: Autocomplete when entering addresses
- That's great news, thank you!
- 07:12 pm Sylpheed Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
- Sorry, I forgot to mention my Sylpheed version:
3.2.0beta3 on Ubuntu 11.10
- 07:10 pm Sylpheed Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
I can confirm problems with HTML mail display in Sylpheed.
As a test I wrote a rich-text e-mail in the Yah...
- 05:27 pm Sylpheed Bug #52 (Closed): Address autocomplete: Not possible to select drop-down list element with arrow ...
- I observed this issue only on Linux (3.2.0beta3 / Ubuntu 11.10). In Sylpheed 3.2.0beta5 on Windows 7 this issue does ...
- 05:19 pm Sylpheed Bug #51: Autocomplete when entering addresses
- I think that my second suggestion how this issue might be fixed was not precise enough.
- 03:15 pm Sylpheed Bug #51 (Closed): Autocomplete when entering addresses
- The autocomplete function seems to find matches only if e-mail address or name *begin* with the search string.
- 07:28 am Sylpheed Feature #48 (New): Multi-purpose address book
- I am aware that this is probably a lot of work, however it would be very nice if the Sylpheed address book (which see...
- 07:07 am Sylpheed Bug #47 (Closed): Address book: Cancel editing contact results in click-and-drag behaviour
- After selecting "Cancel" (or clicking [X]) in the contact editing window, the contact will float with the mousepointe...
- 06:56 am Sylpheed Bug #46 (Closed): Address book: Overflow in contact editing window
- When opening Address book -> Contact properties -> E-mail address, the window is too small to accommodate all the but...
- 04:04 am Sylpheed Feature #45 (New): Requested keyboard shortcut: Printing
- Currently, no keyboard shortcut seems to be assigned for printing.
I suggest to implement the shortcut "CTRL + P" fo...
Also available in: Atom