- Registered on: 11/10/2011
- Last connection: 07/22/2014
Reported issues: 29
- 12:20 AM Sylpheed Bug #215: Segmentation fault in gtkut_text_buffer_insert_with_tag_by_name ()
It seems that Sylpheed crashed with a HTML mail.
Can you also attach the mail that caused crash?
- 03:33 PM Sylpheed Bug #208 (In Progress): Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Created a patch for GTK+ 2.24.23 ms-windows theme which fixes the Classic theme menu color on Windows 7.
- 11:18 AM Sylpheed Bug #207: Issue with some settings in the new beta
- It turned out that 'Minimize to tray icon' bug is caused by the newer GTK+'s bug (and not fixed yet):
- 10:51 AM Sylpheed Bug #208 (Confirmed): Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Ah, I see.
The newer GTK+ Windows theme doesn't seem to show menus properly in Windows 7 classic theme.
- 10:38 AM Sylpheed Bug #202 (Resolved): Mbox locking not NFS-safe
- Applied at 3.5.0beta1.
(though I don't recommend to include beta versions in official distribution repository,
- 10:31 AM Sylpheed Bug #208: Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Can you attach a screen shot?
- 10:30 AM Sylpheed Bug #209: Message text looks weird in the latest beta
- Please tell me:
- OS version
- How have you installed the 3.5beta1
Try another font at the text font setting and...
- 10:22 AM Sylpheed Bug #207 (Confirmed): Issue with some settings in the new beta
- Confirmed. Both option just don't work here.
- 10:19 AM Sylpheed Bug #13 (Closed): System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- Marked as fixed.
- 06:16 PM Sylpheed Revision 3422: made 3.5.0beta1 release.
Also available in: Atom