- Registered on: 11/10/2011
- Last connection: 04/15/2014
Reported issues: 29
- 01:31 PM Sylpheed Revision 3384: fixed a bug that new/unread/total numbers in folderlist.xml was corrupted if sizeo...
- 07:09 PM Sylpheed Revision 3383: modified for newer MinGW environment. Fixed linking.
- 03:49 PM Sylpheed Bug #197: Notification window does not show subjects / senders
What version are you using?
The notification window was added at 3.4.
If you're using the latest versio...
- 04:43 PM Sylpheed Revision 3382: updated macosx/bundle/Info-sylpheed.plist version.
- 03:18 PM Sylpheed Revision 3381: updated Mac OS X bundle files.
- 02:40 PM Sylpheed Bug #196 (Confirmed): Common Name is only validated if no Subject Alternative Name is present
- The patch does not differentiate "SAN without DNSName" from "SAN with valid DNSNames but there is no match".
At the ...
- 02:05 PM Sylpheed Bug #189 (Closed): Double clicking mail in "Sent" folder resends mail
- 06:15 PM Sylpheed Feature #195 (Rejected): Win32: Please update OpenSSL
- X. W. wrote:
> Dear Sylpheed developer(s),
> please update OpenSSL in Sylpheed Win32.
> Sylpheed Win32 cur...
Also available in: Atom