- Registered on: 11/10/2011
- Last connection: 10/14/2014
Reported issues: 29
- 12:54 PM Sylpheed Revision 3427: include winsock2.h in socket.h
- 10:41 AM Sylpheed Revision 3426: updated ChangeLog
- 10:39 AM Sylpheed Bug #84 (Resolved): Cannot read sent mail created by Roundcube
- > I noticed that if the sent message source (as saved by Postfix and generated by k9mail/roundcube) doesn't end with ...
- 10:27 AM Sylpheed Revision 3425: fixed a bug that wrote the first part of data if an IMAP4 data didn't end with CR+LF.
- 12:20 AM Sylpheed Bug #215: Segmentation fault in gtkut_text_buffer_insert_with_tag_by_name ()
It seems that Sylpheed crashed with a HTML mail.
Can you also attach the mail that caused crash?
- 03:33 PM Sylpheed Bug #208 (In Progress): Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Created a patch for GTK+ 2.24.23 ms-windows theme which fixes the Classic theme menu color on Windows 7.
- 11:18 AM Sylpheed Bug #207: Issue with some settings in the new beta
- It turned out that 'Minimize to tray icon' bug is caused by the newer GTK+'s bug (and not fixed yet):
- 10:51 AM Sylpheed Bug #208 (Confirmed): Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Ah, I see.
The newer GTK+ Windows theme doesn't seem to show menus properly in Windows 7 classic theme.
- 10:38 AM Sylpheed Bug #202 (Resolved): Mbox locking not NFS-safe
- Applied at 3.5.0beta1.
(though I don't recommend to include beta versions in official distribution repository,
- 10:31 AM Sylpheed Bug #208: Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Can you attach a screen shot?
Also available in: Atom