- Registered on: 02/05/2012
- Last connection: 01/21/2016
Reported issues: 11
- 02:23 AM Sylpheed Bug #252 (New): Buttons in the single-mail window
- This totally beats me: you say "beautiful and WELL POLISHED user interface", but still no button bar (with at least f...
- 07:16 PM Sylpheed Bug #245 (Resolved): Tray incon disappearing (if inactive)
- The sylpheed tray icon is set by default (after installing sylpheed) to "Only show notifications" (this is called "Hi...
- 08:14 PM Sylpheed Bug #243 (New): Virus warning in 3.5beta3
- Just downloaded Sylpheed 3.5beta3 WINDOWS INSTALLER a couple of days ago and Avira antivirus (http://avira.com) repor...
- 07:52 PM Sylpheed Feature #226 (New): Receive message box during individual message download
- It would be nice to have a message box displayed when a relatively large message is downloaded from an IMAP folder (i...
- 06:15 PM Sylpheed Feature #56: Edit received mail
- THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
How long will it take you to add this super-simple feature??? This program is USELESS WITHOUT T...
- 10:04 PM Sylpheed Bug #75: Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- oops, sorry, audacity is not GTK, it's WxWidgets :)
- 10:03 PM Sylpheed Bug #75: Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- Oh, forgot to mention: the video driver is up-to-date, and Sylpheed is the only program that causes these kinds of pr...
- 10:01 PM Sylpheed Bug #75: Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- As you could see in my screenshots, i was not using a WinXP-specific theme (i was using the "Windows classic" display...
- 09:46 PM Sylpheed Bug #75 (New): Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- In the latest 2.3_beta versions of sylpheed (at least the last two versions, i don't try the earlier ones) some rende...
- 05:45 PM Sylpheed Bug #57 (Confirmed): Save un-named attachments doesn't add the file extension
- I see that the newest version of Sylpheed properly saves un-named attachments (when i right-click and select "Save" o...
Also available in: Atom