- Registered on: 02/05/2012
- Last connection: 03/21/2013
Reported issues: 7
- 06:15 PM Sylpheed Feature #56: Edit received mail
- THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
How long will it take you to add this super-simple feature??? This program is USELESS WITHOUT T...
- 10:04 PM Sylpheed Bug #75: Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- oops, sorry, audacity is not GTK, it's WxWidgets :)
- 10:03 PM Sylpheed Bug #75: Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- Oh, forgot to mention: the video driver is up-to-date, and Sylpheed is the only program that causes these kinds of pr...
- 10:01 PM Sylpheed Bug #75: Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- As you could see in my screenshots, i was not using a WinXP-specific theme (i was using the "Windows classic" display...
- 09:46 PM Sylpheed Bug #75 (New): Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- In the latest 2.3_beta versions of sylpheed (at least the last two versions, i don't try the earlier ones) some rende...
- 05:45 PM Sylpheed Bug #57 (New): Save un-named attachments doesn't add the file extension
- I see that the newest version of Sylpheed properly saves un-named attachments (when i right-click and select "Save" o...
- 05:12 PM Sylpheed Feature #56 (New): Edit received mail
- One of the very few things that i really miss in Sylpheed is the ability to EDIT A RECEIVED MAIL, i.e. to edit the co...
- 04:25 AM Sylpheed Bug #39: Messages downloaded via "Get" from "Remote mail" window are not filtered
- Just to clarify something related to the way i was expecting filters to work with IMAP: when copying/moving files fro...
- 05:42 PM Sylpheed Feature #6: spell checking in windows
- This little program should solve your spell-checking problems on windows once and for all: http://tinyspell.numerit.c...
- 06:05 AM Sylpheed Feature #40: "Copy" menu for attached files in mails
- Also, i just noticed that i cand drand-and-drop attachments INTO A NEW MAIL that i'm composing, so i wonder why can't...
Also available in: Atom