- Registered on: 01/08/2012
- Last connection: 11/25/2014
Reported issues: 5
- 10:49 AM Sylpheed Bug #207: Issue with some settings in the new beta
- The only issue now regarding the "Togggle window on trayicon click" option is that with it enabled, hiding and showin...
- 03:44 PM Sylpheed Bug #208: Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Another issue I've also noticed is that the text in the column headers shown in the screenshot that I attached isn't ...
- 10:46 AM Sylpheed Bug #208: Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Its attached. Also, the icons used for the folders in the folder pane are smaller than they should be (you can see it...
- 10:44 AM Sylpheed Bug #209: Message text looks weird in the latest beta
- It turns out that a fresh profile has the default message text font set to Monospace Normal (so it was using that fon...
- 10:32 AM Sylpheed Bug #209: Message text looks weird in the latest beta
- 1. Windows 7 SP1
2. I have installed it by upgrading over v3.4.2.
I'll try renaming its directory to see if the ...
- 01:16 AM Sylpheed Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- I can confirm that it has been fixed in the latest beta.
- 01:14 AM Sylpheed Bug #137: Window Drawing Issue
- Has this been fixed in the latest beta or not?
- 01:11 AM Sylpheed Feature #73: Start minimized function
- So, when will this feature be added to it?
- 01:09 AM Sylpheed Bug #209 (New): Message text looks weird in the latest beta
- When I view a message, the text appears larger than what its set to in the General sub-tab of the Display tab. Also, ...
- 01:03 AM Sylpheed Bug #208 (Resolved): Issue with menus in the latest beta
- When I hover over a menu item, the bar that appears to show the one that is selected obscures its text.
Also available in: Atom