- Registered on: 11/16/2011
- Last connection: 11/02/2017
Reported issues: 7
- 07:05 PM Sylpheed Feature #187: Add xz release tarball
https://wiki.debian.org/Projects/DebSrc3.0 notes that xz is also listed as first class archive format....
- 12:07 AM Sylpheed Feature #126 (Closed): Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
- It's time to say good-by to Ubuntu Unity.
so I'll close this issue about merging Unity launcher integration patch in...
- 12:01 AM Sylpheed Bug #278 (New): Fix typo in sylpheed trunk r3568 (2017-07-01)
- I've found some typos in current source code r3568.
- 12:53 AM Sylpheed Feature #123: Port to GTK+ 3?
Thanks you for reviewing!
Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
- 08:06 AM Sylpheed Bug #202: Mbox locking not NFS-safe
- I've completely misunderstood behaviour of liblockfile, anyway, thanks Mr. Yamamoto!
- 03:21 AM Sylpheed Feature #126: Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
- Kentaro HAYASHI wrote:
> I've just published patched version of Sylpheed at ppa:kenhys/sylpheed for testing purpose....
- 02:21 AM Sylpheed Bug #202 (In Progress): Mbox locking not NFS-safe
- 02:20 AM Sylpheed Bug #202 (Confirmed): Mbox locking not NFS-safe
- I've attached a patch which use liblockfile.
Mr Yamamoto, please review it.
- 10:59 PM Sylpheed Feature #123 (In Progress): Port to GTK+ 3?
As a first step, we need to use newer version of API instead of deprecated stuff.
Here is the list of patch a bit ...
- 02:45 AM Sylpheed Feature #126: Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
- I've just published patched version of Sylpheed at ppa:kenhys/sylpheed for testing purpose.
Also available in: Atom