root / src / uuencode.h @ 1
* Sylpheed -- a GTK+ based, lightweight, and fast e-mail client
* Copyright (C) 1999,2000 Hiroyuki Yamamoto
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
void touufrombits(unsigned char *, const unsigned char *, int);
int fromuutobits(char *, const char *);
#define X_UUENCODE_END_LINE '`'
#define UUENCODE_END_LINE ' '