From 06/17/2014 to 07/16/2014
- 04:44 PM Bug #214: Not synchronize message read status
- "This icon is not disappears afer following actions: ..., navigate on IMAP folders."
"avigate on IMAP folders" - i...
- 04:42 PM Bug #214 (New): Not synchronize message read status
Sylpheed is running in system tray and checks for new messages with some interval (10 minutes in my cas...
- 08:47 PM Feature #213 (New): Permanently disable message view
- I am using Debian Testing (jessie, version 8.0, Linux 3.13-1-amd64) with Sylpheed Version 3.5.0beta1 (Build 1161, GTK...
- 02:34 AM Bug #84: Cannot read sent mail created by Roundcube
I noticed that if the sent message source (as saved by Postfix and generated by k9mail/roundcube) doesn't e...
- 12:25 PM Bug #212 (New): linux mint sylpheed folder list not highlight
- Using the same settings:
Linux Mint 17
Sylpheed 3.4.0beta7 (from Mint repo)
- 03:33 PM Bug #208 (In Progress): Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Created a patch for GTK+ 2.24.23 ms-windows theme which fixes the Classic theme menu color on Windows 7.
- 02:33 AM Support #211 (New): cannot connect to the server / ssl
- * Connection au serveur SMTP : smtp.orange.fr:465 ...
** LibSylph-WARNING: SSL_connect() failed with error 5, ret = ...
- 12:01 AM Bug #210 (New): Templates and Symbols
- The templates aren`t working as expected. It took me an eternity just to add a single template as I kept getting 'Tem...
- 07:41 PM Bug #206: Cannot move deleted messages to Bin folder on Gmail
- Ok, I think I`ve sorted this problem :)
1. Right click 'Bin' folder and make its type as a 'trash' folder. This al...
- 06:07 PM Bug #202: Mbox locking not NFS-safe
- Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> Applied at 3.5.0beta1.
> (though I don't recommend to include beta versi...
- 10:38 AM Bug #202 (Resolved): Mbox locking not NFS-safe
- Applied at 3.5.0beta1.
(though I don't recommend to include beta versions in official distribution repository,
- 03:44 PM Bug #208: Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Another issue I've also noticed is that the text in the column headers shown in the screenshot that I attached isn't ...
- 10:51 AM Bug #208 (Confirmed): Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Ah, I see.
The newer GTK+ Windows theme doesn't seem to show menus properly in Windows 7 classic theme.
- 10:46 AM Bug #208: Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Its attached. Also, the icons used for the folders in the folder pane are smaller than they should be (you can see it...
- 10:31 AM Bug #208: Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Can you attach a screen shot?
- 11:18 AM Bug #207: Issue with some settings in the new beta
- It turned out that 'Minimize to tray icon' bug is caused by the newer GTK+'s bug (and not fixed yet):
- 10:22 AM Bug #207 (Confirmed): Issue with some settings in the new beta
- Confirmed. Both option just don't work here.
- 10:44 AM Bug #209: Message text looks weird in the latest beta
- It turns out that a fresh profile has the default message text font set to Monospace Normal (so it was using that fon...
- 10:32 AM Bug #209: Message text looks weird in the latest beta
- 1. Windows 7 SP1
2. I have installed it by upgrading over v3.4.2.
I'll try renaming its directory to see if the ...
- 10:30 AM Bug #209: Message text looks weird in the latest beta
- Please tell me:
- OS version
- How have you installed the 3.5beta1
Try another font at the text font setting and...
- 10:19 AM Bug #13 (Closed): System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- Marked as fixed.
- 01:16 AM Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- I can confirm that it has been fixed in the latest beta.
- 01:14 AM Bug #137: Window Drawing Issue
- Has this been fixed in the latest beta or not?
- 01:11 AM Feature #73: Start minimized function
- So, when will this feature be added to it?
- 01:09 AM Bug #209 (New): Message text looks weird in the latest beta
- When I view a message, the text appears larger than what its set to in the General sub-tab of the Display tab. Also, ...
- 01:03 AM Bug #208 (Closed): Issue with menus in the latest beta
- When I hover over a menu item, the bar that appears to show the one that is selected obscures its text.
- 01:01 AM Bug #207 (Resolved): Issue with some settings in the new beta
- The "Minimize to tray icon" and "Toggle window on trayicon click" settings make it do different things than the stabl...
Also available in: Atom