From 02/09/2014 to 03/10/2014
- 11:57 PM Feature #173: Redmine: Please enable forums feature on Sylpheed Redmine
if i understand correctly, then you want to know why a forum would be better than a mailing list?
- 10:27 PM Feature #173: Redmine: Please enable forums feature on Sylpheed Redmine
- Of course, suggestion is a great thing, but I think that you need to explain how it is good by enabling forums.
- 08:24 PM Bug #170: sylpheed 3.3.0 - Text does not fit in account creating dialog
I believe that this issue is identical to bug 166:
- 06:38 PM Revision 3341: src/summaryview.c: added an empty column to the right-end of the summary view (fix...
- 03:45 AM Feature #173 (Resolved): Redmine: Please enable forums feature on Sylpheed Redmine
- Dear Sylpheed developer(s),
could you please enable the Redmine forums feature?
- 05:55 PM Bug #172: Sylpheed always hangs after suspend to memory & also on internet connection loss
- I installed Version 3.4.0beta7 (Build 1152) from AUR archlinux, switched to "check only inbox" when polling in all my...
- 06:29 PM Bug #172 (New): Sylpheed always hangs after suspend to memory & also on internet connection loss
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Use IMAP with SSL (the server(s) run(s) standard dovecot)
2. echo mem > /sys/power/state
- 06:00 PM Revision 3340: added meta tag to Japanese manual to prevent encoding auto-detection failure with IE.
- 05:37 PM Revision 3339: updated copyright year.
- 05:33 PM Revision 3338: updated copyright year.
- 05:20 PM Revision 3337: updated README/INSTALL/LICENSE.
- 08:16 AM Support #171 (New): Please provide official Sylpheed updates through the Ubuntu Software Center
- Dear Sylpheed developer(s),
i already asked for an official Sylpheed PPA, which was basically rejected, see:
- 07:55 AM Bug #152: mailto links do not bring compose window into the foreground
- For me it does not work.
Also tested on Win8.1 x64 in the meantime.
Clicking on a mailto link inside a browser ...
- 12:25 AM Bug #152 (Feedback): mailto links do not bring compose window into the foreground
- I've checked this issue, but I can't reproduce it.
mailto link works and shows window into the foreground.
- 07:48 AM Feature #126: Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
thank you very much.
Looking nice judging from the screenshot.
Quite a lot of unread messages though ;P.
- 11:57 PM Feature #126: Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
- Hi, Here is the patch which shows unread count.
This is JUST A PROOF OF CONCEPT VERSION, so it isn't suitable for ...
- 09:46 PM Bug #170: sylpheed 3.3.0 - Text does not fit in account creating dialog
- Also this dialog window is not even resizeable, so there's no way to read that text.
- 09:45 PM Bug #170 (Confirmed): sylpheed 3.3.0 - Text does not fit in account creating dialog
- This probably has something to do with my high dpi:
$ xdpyinfo | grep -B2 resolution
- 11:20 PM Feature #169: Win32: Please add a system tray balloon tip option for new message arrival
It would also be nice if the system tray balloon tip would display error messages, so that it does not only di...
- 11:14 PM Feature #169 (New): Win32: Please add a system tray balloon tip option for new message arrival
- Dear Sylpheed developers,
any chance you could make Sylpheed Win32 show a system tray balloon tip when new message...
- 10:36 PM Feature #168 (New): Please add support for desktop notifications to Sylpheed
- Dear Sylpheed developers,
in Sylpheed 3.4beta2, a new notification window was introduced, i mean this one:
- 09:49 PM Feature #126: Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
nice, thank you very much.
But can you also make it show the number of unread messages on the icon, just as...
- 03:11 PM Feature #126 (In Progress): Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
- Hi, I've improved unity laucher integration.
* Compose New Message
* Launch Sylpheed in safe mode
- 12:55 AM Bug #128 (Resolved): Add / update Yahoo SSL certificate
- It seems that this issue is already fixed.
- 06:21 PM Bug #167 (Resolved): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
- Fixed in r3318:3323.
* separated additional code to independent files because of different license
* modified nam...
- 04:27 PM Bug #167 (In Progress): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
- 11:47 AM Bug #167 (Confirmed): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
Thanks for the patch. I will add the SSL certificate hostname check in the next 3.4 release.
(and sorry ab...
- 06:11 PM Revision 3323: validate SSL certificate hostname (#167).
- 06:10 PM Revision 3322: added SSL certificate hostname validation code (#167).
- 06:09 PM Revision 3321: validate SSL certificate hostname (#167).
- 02:44 PM Bug #13 (Confirmed): System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- 11:58 AM Bug #165 (Confirmed): Layout: Column width/resize issue in folder contents view
> When making the window wider, only the last column increases in size, making it unreasonable wide (column "size" ...
- 11:43 PM Feature #144 (Confirmed): show the embedded images in an HTML content
- Hi, Sylpheed currently doesn't support embedded images in an HTML content, but there is an unofficial plugin to rende...
- 11:29 PM Feature #6 (Confirmed): spell checking in windows
- I've tried to use spell checking on Windows before, at that time, it works well with GtkSpell but it need some more w...
- 11:15 PM Feature #109 (Resolved): Enable aarch64 support
- Related files had been updated, so it seems already fixed in upstream.
- 11:11 PM Support #36 (Resolved): How to change language?
- It seems that this issue is already resolved.
- 11:02 PM Bug #33 (Confirmed): Systray Context Menu Remains Open
- I've confirmed this issue is also reproducible on Windows 7.
* Sylpheed 3.1.4
* Sylpheed 3.2.0
* Sylpheed 3.3.0
- 09:38 PM Bug #84 (Feedback): Cannot read sent mail created by Roundcube
- I've checked whether this issue is reproduced on local inbox.
* Sylpheed 3.2 (Ubuntu12.04 LTS) not reproduced
- 07:58 PM Feature #14 (Pending): Sylpheedにバンドルされているライブラリのバージョン(Glib)を更新して欲しい
- 03:59 AM Bug #167 (Closed): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
- When Sylpheed connects to an IMAP/SMTP/POP server over SSL, it does not check the hostname on the SSL certificate. T...
Also available in: Atom