From 02/03/2014 to 03/04/2014
- 11:20 PM Feature #169: Win32: Please add a system tray balloon tip option for new message arrival
It would also be nice if the system tray balloon tip would display error messages, so that it does not only di...
- 11:14 PM Feature #169 (New): Win32: Please add a system tray balloon tip option for new message arrival
- Dear Sylpheed developers,
any chance you could make Sylpheed Win32 show a system tray balloon tip when new message...
- 10:36 PM Feature #168 (New): Please add support for desktop notifications to Sylpheed
- Dear Sylpheed developers,
in Sylpheed 3.4beta2, a new notification window was introduced, i mean this one:
- 09:49 PM Feature #126: Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
nice, thank you very much.
But can you also make it show the number of unread messages on the icon, just as...
- 03:11 PM Feature #126 (In Progress): Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
- Hi, I've improved unity laucher integration.
* Compose New Message
* Launch Sylpheed in safe mode
- 12:55 AM Bug #128 (Resolved): Add / update Yahoo SSL certificate
- It seems that this issue is already fixed.
- 06:21 PM Bug #167 (Resolved): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
- Fixed in r3318:3323.
* separated additional code to independent files because of different license
* modified nam...
- 04:27 PM Bug #167 (In Progress): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
- 11:47 AM Bug #167 (Confirmed): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
Thanks for the patch. I will add the SSL certificate hostname check in the next 3.4 release.
(and sorry ab...
- 06:11 PM Revision 3323: validate SSL certificate hostname (#167).
- 06:10 PM Revision 3322: added SSL certificate hostname validation code (#167).
- 06:09 PM Revision 3321: validate SSL certificate hostname (#167).
- 02:44 PM Bug #13 (Confirmed): System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- 11:58 AM Bug #165 (Confirmed): Layout: Column width/resize issue in folder contents view
> When making the window wider, only the last column increases in size, making it unreasonable wide (column "size" ...
- 11:43 PM Feature #144 (Confirmed): show the embedded images in an HTML content
- Hi, Sylpheed currently doesn't support embedded images in an HTML content, but there is an unofficial plugin to rende...
- 11:29 PM Feature #6 (Confirmed): spell checking in windows
- I've tried to use spell checking on Windows before, at that time, it works well with GtkSpell but it need some more w...
- 11:15 PM Feature #109 (Resolved): Enable aarch64 support
- Related files had been updated, so it seems already fixed in upstream.
- 11:11 PM Support #36 (Resolved): How to change language?
- It seems that this issue is already resolved.
- 11:02 PM Bug #33 (Confirmed): Systray Context Menu Remains Open
- I've confirmed this issue is also reproducible on Windows 7.
* Sylpheed 3.1.4
* Sylpheed 3.2.0
* Sylpheed 3.3.0
- 09:38 PM Bug #84 (Feedback): Cannot read sent mail created by Roundcube
- I've checked whether this issue is reproduced on local inbox.
* Sylpheed 3.2 (Ubuntu12.04 LTS) not reproduced
- 07:58 PM Feature #14 (Pending): Sylpheedにバンドルされているライブラリのバージョン(Glib)を更新して欲しい
- 03:59 AM Bug #167 (Closed): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
- When Sylpheed connects to an IMAP/SMTP/POP server over SSL, it does not check the hostname on the SSL certificate. T...
Also available in: Atom