From 01/29/2014 to 02/27/2014
- 11:43 PM Feature #144 (Confirmed): show the embedded images in an HTML content
- Hi, Sylpheed currently doesn't support embedded images in an HTML content, but there is an unofficial plugin to rende...
- 11:29 PM Feature #6 (Confirmed): spell checking in windows
- I've tried to use spell checking on Windows before, at that time, it works well with GtkSpell but it need some more w...
- 11:15 PM Feature #109 (Resolved): Enable aarch64 support
- Related files had been updated, so it seems already fixed in upstream.
- 11:11 PM Support #36 (Resolved): How to change language?
- It seems that this issue is already resolved.
- 11:02 PM Bug #33 (Confirmed): Systray Context Menu Remains Open
- I've confirmed this issue is also reproducible on Windows 7.
* Sylpheed 3.1.4
* Sylpheed 3.2.0
* Sylpheed 3.3.0
- 09:38 PM Bug #84 (Feedback): Cannot read sent mail created by Roundcube
- I've checked whether this issue is reproduced on local inbox.
* Sylpheed 3.2 (Ubuntu12.04 LTS) not reproduced
- 07:58 PM Feature #14 (Pending): Sylpheedにバンドルされているライブラリのバージョン(Glib)を更新して欲しい
- 03:59 AM Bug #167 (Closed): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
- When Sylpheed connects to an IMAP/SMTP/POP server over SSL, it does not check the hostname on the SSL certificate. T...
- 06:20 AM Bug #165: Layout: Column width/resize issue in folder contents view
- Sorry, I made a mistake in my description.
Step 2: "... dragging the border between "date" and "size" to the -left...
- 06:13 AM Bug #165 (Resolved): Layout: Column width/resize issue in folder contents view
- I believe that this issue is similar to Bug #160.
When starting Sylpheed with a fresh profile, it ...
- 06:15 AM Bug #166 (Resolved): Layout: Overflow in account creation window
In steps 3 and 4 of the account creation process an overflow occurs.
Please find screenshots attached.
- 05:27 AM Feature #89: Change icon for HTML mail and other mail with attachments at summaryview
- X. W. wrote:
> i just upgraded from Sylpheed 3.3.0 Win32 to Sylpheed 3.4beta7 Win32 and noticed the ne...
Also available in: Atom