From 11/06/2013 to 12/05/2013
- 12:24 AM Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- I would stil like it if it was updated to fix this issue. That or patch the current version to fix it.
- 10:33 PM Feature #138 (New): notification window always pops up at bottom-right
- Sylpheed's notification window always pops up at bottom-right.
I use dual-display (left display0 and right display...
- 03:22 PM Revision 3313: made 3.4beta7 release.
- 11:34 AM Revision 3311: updated to 3.4.0beta7.
- 04:57 PM Revision 3310: libsylph/md5.c: MD5Final(): zero-clear the whole MD5Context struct as intended.
- 04:53 PM Revision 3309: more null-checking.
- 03:47 PM Revision 3308: src/rpop3.c: rpop3_retr_recv(): check error of procheader_parse_file().
- 03:37 PM Revision 3307: libsylph/procmime.c: procmime_scan_multipart_message(): fixed MIME nest level rest...
- 03:16 PM Revision 3306: added more null checks.
- 01:09 PM Revision 3305: libsylph/ssl.c: ssl_done(): check if fp != NULL.
- 11:43 AM Revision 3304: src/colorlabel.c: colorlabel_recreate_label(): added missing parentheses.
- 05:38 PM Revision 3303: src/main.c: check the return value of fd_gets().
- 04:43 PM Revision 3302: libsylph/html.c: html_unescape_str(): strictly check for utf8 length.
- 04:25 PM Revision 3301: src/jpilot.c: jpilot_read_db_files(): fixed uninitialized variables.
- 04:06 PM Revision 3300: fixed fp and memory leaks.
- 06:06 PM Revision 3299: fixed resource/memory leaks.
- 04:11 PM Revision 3298: src/headerview.c: headerview_show_xface(): make sure xface is nul terminated.
- 09:19 AM Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- @ Bryan Kirk:
Some time ago, i already created a feature request, asking Hiroyuki Yamamoto to update Sylpheed Win3...
- 03:54 AM Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- How do I update the included GTK+?
- 05:33 PM Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
This bug has been fixed with newer version of GTK+, so updating included GTK+ will solve this.
- 02:42 PM Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- This issue hasn't been fixed yet.
- 05:44 PM Revision 3297: src/main.c: win32: check for the TaskbarCreated message and reshow icon when explo...
- 05:12 PM Feature #89 (Closed): Change icon for HTML mail and other mail with attachments at summaryview
- 03:34 PM Bug #137 (Feedback): Window Drawing Issue
- Every now and then, its main window will be missing parts of the seperator of one or more of its toolbars, etc. It oc...
- 07:59 PM Feature #136 (New): Add option to change/configure the language used by Sylpheed
- Dear Mr. Yamamoto,
currently, Sylpheed seems to set itself to whatever language is set as the system language.
Also available in: Atom