From 10/27/2013 to 11/25/2013
- 05:44 PM Revision 3297: src/main.c: win32: check for the TaskbarCreated message and reshow icon when explo...
- 05:33 PM Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
This bug has been fixed with newer version of GTK+, so updating included GTK+ will solve this.
- 02:42 PM Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- This issue hasn't been fixed yet.
- 05:12 PM Feature #89 (Closed): Change icon for HTML mail and other mail with attachments at summaryview
- 03:34 PM Bug #137 (New): Window Drawing Issue
- Every now and then, its main window will be missing parts of the seperator of one or more of its toolbars, etc. It oc...
- 07:59 PM Feature #136 (New): Add option to change/configure the language used by Sylpheed
- Dear Mr. Yamamoto,
currently, Sylpheed seems to set itself to whatever language is set as the system language.
- 09:09 PM Bug #135: Need to expand MIME tags for PGP encrypt
- I've just installed Thunderbirg, tryed to create a letter and look body of the letter:...
- 06:16 PM Bug #135 (New): Need to expand MIME tags for PGP encrypt
- Hi. I faced up with trouble when send PGP encrypted message when use Sylpheed 3.2.0 beta.
When a recepient opens the...
- 06:59 PM Feature #73: Start minimized function
- And command line argument.
This is useful to autostart with desktop environment.
- 06:12 PM Bug #117 (Closed): Update autotools files for new architectures
- 06:05 PM Feature #132 (Closed): Updated Russian .po file
- Included in Sylpheed 3.4.0beta6. Thanks!
- 05:25 PM Bug #134 (Resolved): sylpheed-3.4.0beta5: 3 * bad if test ?
- Fixed at r3295. Thanks.
- 05:24 PM Revision 3295: fixed logical bugs (#134).
- 08:47 PM Bug #134 (Closed): sylpheed-3.4.0beta5: 3 * bad if test ?
- I just compiled sylpheed-3.4.0beta5 with the extra gcc flag -Wlogical-op
- 06:18 PM Feature #133: Ctrl+f shortcut in Edit menu
- Home/End also not works in message read window.
Tested in 3.4.0beta6 on Windows.
- 01:18 PM Feature #133: Ctrl+f shortcut in Edit menu
- "Find next" is often bounded with F3 ot Ctrl+g. These do not works either.
- 12:26 PM Feature #133 (New): Ctrl+f shortcut in Edit menu
- There is no standard Ctrl+f shortcut in "Edit" menu in opened message window.
So, it is not possible to find in text...
- 01:44 PM Revision 3293: updated NEWS.
- 01:43 PM Bug #117 (Resolved): Update autotools files for new architectures
- 01:40 PM Bug #117: Update autotools files for new architectures
I've updated config.guess and config.sub to the current latest version at r3292.
- 01:38 PM Revision 3292: updated autotools files (#117).
- 08:43 PM Bug #117: Update autotools files for new architectures
- Seems arm64 port is progressing, and now this has been filed as a Debian bug:
- 06:46 PM Revision 3291: updated NEWS.
- 06:46 PM Revision 3290: updated ru.po and eu.po.
Also available in: Atom