From 10/02/2013 to 10/31/2013
- 06:59 PM Feature #73: Start minimized function
- And command line argument.
This is useful to autostart with desktop environment.
- 06:12 PM Bug #117 (Closed): Update autotools files for new architectures
- 06:05 PM Feature #132 (Closed): Updated Russian .po file
- Included in Sylpheed 3.4.0beta6. Thanks!
- 05:25 PM Bug #134 (Resolved): sylpheed-3.4.0beta5: 3 * bad if test ?
- Fixed at r3295. Thanks.
- 05:24 PM Revision 3295: fixed logical bugs (#134).
- 08:47 PM Bug #134 (Closed): sylpheed-3.4.0beta5: 3 * bad if test ?
- I just compiled sylpheed-3.4.0beta5 with the extra gcc flag -Wlogical-op
- 06:18 PM Feature #133: Ctrl+f shortcut in Edit menu
- Home/End also not works in message read window.
Tested in 3.4.0beta6 on Windows.
- 01:18 PM Feature #133: Ctrl+f shortcut in Edit menu
- "Find next" is often bounded with F3 ot Ctrl+g. These do not works either.
- 12:26 PM Feature #133 (New): Ctrl+f shortcut in Edit menu
- There is no standard Ctrl+f shortcut in "Edit" menu in opened message window.
So, it is not possible to find in text...
- 01:44 PM Revision 3293: updated NEWS.
- 01:43 PM Bug #117 (Resolved): Update autotools files for new architectures
- 01:40 PM Bug #117: Update autotools files for new architectures
I've updated config.guess and config.sub to the current latest version at r3292.
- 01:38 PM Revision 3292: updated autotools files (#117).
- 08:43 PM Bug #117: Update autotools files for new architectures
- Seems arm64 port is progressing, and now this has been filed as a Debian bug:
- 06:46 PM Revision 3291: updated NEWS.
- 06:46 PM Revision 3290: updated ru.po and eu.po.
- 12:04 AM Feature #124: GTK+ update for Windows?
- > Hello,
> I also want to update GTK+ included in the Windows version to the latest 2.x version,
> but there is...
- 07:07 AM Feature #132 (Closed): Updated Russian .po file
I update and clarify Russian translation, .po file attached. About 20 users did not find any problems with ...
- 06:16 PM Revision 3288: made the rest of toolbar icons themeable.
Also available in: Atom