From 09/30/2013 to 10/29/2013
- 08:47 pm Bug #134 (Resolved): sylpheed-3.4.0beta5: 3 * bad if test ?
- I just compiled sylpheed-3.4.0beta5 with the extra gcc flag -Wlogical-op
- 06:18 pm Feature #133: Ctrl+f shortcut in Edit menu
- Home/End also not works in message read window.
Tested in 3.4.0beta6 on Windows.
- 01:44 pm Revision 3293: updated NEWS.
- 01:43 pm Bug #117 (Resolved): Update autotools files for new architectures
- 01:40 pm Bug #117: Update autotools files for new architectures
I've updated config.guess and config.sub to the current latest version at r3292.
- 01:38 pm Revision 3292: updated autotools files (#117).
- 01:18 pm Feature #133: Ctrl+f shortcut in Edit menu
- "Find next" is often bounded with F3 ot Ctrl+g. These do not works either.
- 12:26 pm Feature #133 (New): Ctrl+f shortcut in Edit menu
- There is no standard Ctrl+f shortcut in "Edit" menu in opened message window.
So, it is not possible to find in text...
- 08:43 pm Bug #117: Update autotools files for new architectures
- Seems arm64 port is progressing, and now this has been filed as a Debian bug:
- 06:46 pm Revision 3291: updated NEWS.
- 06:46 pm Revision 3290: updated ru.po and eu.po.
- 12:04 am Feature #124: GTK+ update for Windows?
- > Hello,
> I also want to update GTK+ included in the Windows version to the latest 2.x version,
> but there is...
- 07:07 am Feature #132 (Closed): Updated Russian .po file
I update and clarify Russian translation, .po file attached. About 20 users did not find any problems with ...
Also available in: Atom