From 04/02/2013 to 05/01/2013
- 03:53 AM Feature #114 (New): "Send As" / identities
- One nice thing I'm missing with Sylpheed is email aliases management: I cannot send mail with an alias or answer mail...
- 11:22 PM Feature #113 (New): Importing of emlx files
- Currently in Import Mail Data with "eml (folder)", Sylpheed imports only the files with eml extension.
Would be usef...
- 11:18 PM Feature #112 (New): PGP emails not handled
- The emails containing PGP data in the message or in the HTML message are not handled automatically by Sylpheed.
- 03:13 AM Feature #111 (New): Better auto-select account
- Currently when there are multiple accounts available the selection of the account for the replies is based only on th...
- 01:47 AM Feature #110: autotools make-up
- Also, this will implicitely solve feature #109.
- 11:39 PM Feature #110: autotools make-up
- The above should be read as:
> In any case I split the make-up in two stages: fill free to use them in the way you p...
- 11:35 PM Feature #110 (New): autotools make-up
- I had to update configure.in to be able to build sylpheed on my system (latest autotools: autoconf 2.69, automake 1.1...
- 01:44 AM Bug #101: Clicking system tray icon does not display Sylpheed on all virtual desktops
- It is not the first desktop: Sylpheed will be raised only in the desktop where it has been started. This is strictly ...
- 07:59 AM Feature #109 (Closed): Enable aarch64 support
- Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in autoconf 2.69. sylpheed uses an earlier vers...
- 09:19 PM Feature #107 (New): Multiple Hierarchical Sent Folders
When choosing Sent Type for a folder, all sub-folder, must have the same type.
- 11:43 AM Revision 3250: print all texts in messages with print command.
- 11:29 AM Revision 3249: src/printing.c: print all texts in messages, not only the first one.
- 06:03 PM Revision 3248: procmsg.c: procmsg_save_message_as_text(): guard against code conversion failure.
- 04:59 PM Revision 3247: open output file as text mode when saving messages as text.
- 10:45 AM Revision 3246: messageview_save_as(): added the feature to save message as plain text.
- 01:44 AM Bug #106 (New): Sent message not in the good folder
- I have two accounts, each with their own mail folders.
Everything works fine for the second account, except for Sent...
- 06:34 PM Revision 3245: added the feature to save message as plain text (locale or UTF-8 encoding).
Also available in: Atom