From 03/22/2013 to 04/20/2013
- 11:39 PM Feature #110: autotools make-up
- The above should be read as:
> In any case I split the make-up in two stages: fill free to use them in the way you p...
- 11:35 PM Feature #110 (New): autotools make-up
- I had to update configure.in to be able to build sylpheed on my system (latest autotools: autoconf 2.69, automake 1.1...
- 07:59 AM Feature #109 (Closed): Enable aarch64 support
- Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in autoconf 2.69. sylpheed uses an earlier vers...
- 09:19 PM Feature #107 (New): Multiple Hierarchical Sent Folders
When choosing Sent Type for a folder, all sub-folder, must have the same type.
- 11:43 AM Revision 3250: print all texts in messages with print command.
- 11:29 AM Revision 3249: src/printing.c: print all texts in messages, not only the first one.
- 06:03 PM Revision 3248: procmsg.c: procmsg_save_message_as_text(): guard against code conversion failure.
- 04:59 PM Revision 3247: open output file as text mode when saving messages as text.
- 10:45 AM Revision 3246: messageview_save_as(): added the feature to save message as plain text.
- 01:44 AM Bug #106 (New): Sent message not in the good folder
- I have two accounts, each with their own mail folders.
Everything works fine for the second account, except for Sent...
- 06:34 PM Revision 3245: added the feature to save message as plain text (locale or UTF-8 encoding).
- 02:34 PM Revision 3243: updated documents.
- 01:50 PM Revision 3242: updated fr.po and hu.po.
- 01:15 PM Revision 3241: src/quote_fmt_parse.y: insert current date with %d for a new message.
- 12:01 PM Revision 3240: updated NEWS.
- 11:39 AM Revision 3239: when marking a message as junk and moving to junk folder, select proper junk folde...
- 05:17 PM Revision 3238: src/quote_fmt_parse.y: prohibit warnings when target message does not exist.
- 02:10 PM Revision 3237: src/compose.c: compose_template_apply(): enabled quotation of messages on forwarding.
- 01:15 PM Revision 3236: src/compose.c: refactored compose_quote_fmt().
Also available in: Atom