From 03/14/2013 to 04/12/2013
- 09:19 PM Feature #107 (New): Multiple Hierarchical Sent Folders
When choosing Sent Type for a folder, all sub-folder, must have the same type.
- 11:43 AM Revision 3250: print all texts in messages with print command.
- 11:29 AM Revision 3249: src/printing.c: print all texts in messages, not only the first one.
- 06:03 PM Revision 3248: procmsg.c: procmsg_save_message_as_text(): guard against code conversion failure.
- 04:59 PM Revision 3247: open output file as text mode when saving messages as text.
- 10:45 AM Revision 3246: messageview_save_as(): added the feature to save message as plain text.
- 01:44 AM Bug #106 (New): Sent message not in the good folder
- I have two accounts, each with their own mail folders.
Everything works fine for the second account, except for Sent...
- 06:34 PM Revision 3245: added the feature to save message as plain text (locale or UTF-8 encoding).
- 02:34 PM Revision 3243: updated documents.
- 01:50 PM Revision 3242: updated fr.po and hu.po.
- 01:15 PM Revision 3241: src/quote_fmt_parse.y: insert current date with %d for a new message.
- 12:01 PM Revision 3240: updated NEWS.
- 11:39 AM Revision 3239: when marking a message as junk and moving to junk folder, select proper junk folde...
- 05:17 PM Revision 3238: src/quote_fmt_parse.y: prohibit warnings when target message does not exist.
- 02:10 PM Revision 3237: src/compose.c: compose_template_apply(): enabled quotation of messages on forwarding.
- 01:15 PM Revision 3236: src/compose.c: refactored compose_quote_fmt().
- 05:38 PM Revision 3235: properly escape folder/username/password which include double-quote or backslash.
- 06:15 PM Feature #56: Edit received mail
- THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
How long will it take you to add this super-simple feature??? This program is USELESS WITHOUT T...
- 07:11 AM Bug #105 (New): Clicking folder name causes a delay (Scanning folder 'INBOX'...)
- I click INBOX. Sylpheed shows wait cursor, says Scanning folder 'INBOX'... in status bar, I wait a couple seconds, an...
- 07:08 AM Bug #104 (New): Interface freeze when checking for email
- When checking for new messages, the tree and the menu are disabled. This is uncomfortable. I can't even browse the ex...
Also available in: Atom