From 09/28/2012 to 10/27/2012
- 08:53 AM Feature #97 (New): IMAP IDLE
- For ages, IMAP IDLE has been missing in Sylpheed.
I combed the internet for this and apparently it was bugreporte...
- 08:28 AM Feature #56: Edit received mail
- Full Ack.
Just make each and every message editable. I guess it is a 'feature' that you can't.
- 04:57 PM Feature #96 (New): Opposite of hiding Message view
currently we can hide the message panel with
View > Show or hide > Message view
I'd like to be able to do the...
- 02:25 PM Revision 3176: libsylph/imap.c: fixed MSVC compilation (thanks to Gisle Vanem).
- 01:13 PM Revision 3174: updated Windows registry entry file.
- 11:53 AM Revision 3173: nsis/sylpheed.nsi: fixed a typo in writing registry.
- 10:49 AM Revision 3172: removed includedir from include path in Makefiles.
- 04:21 PM Revision 3171: nsis/sylpheed-defs.nsh: updated version.
- 04:20 PM Revision 3170: configure.in: raised the required GTK+ version to 2.8.0.
- 04:19 PM Revision 3169: updated uk.po.
- 02:24 PM Revision 3168: Automatically set the default mailto and .eml handler by Windows installer.
- 06:34 PM Bug #95: 3.3.0beta: Always switching to default account
- The folder properties were not set. I upgraded from version 3.0.3 to this beta version, then I realized this "new" be...
- 06:07 PM Bug #95: 3.3.0beta: Always switching to default account
- Joerg Fischer wrote:
> The point is that the current account is always switched to the default account even if I ope...
- 05:38 PM Bug #95: 3.3.0beta: Always switching to default account
- The point is that the current account is always switched to the default account even if I open a folder associated to...
- 05:07 PM Bug #95 (In Progress): 3.3.0beta: Always switching to default account
- Joerg Fischer wrote:
> When a folder is selected, the account is always switched to the default account.
If you d...
- 05:01 PM Bug #95 (Closed): 3.3.0beta: Always switching to default account
- When a folder is selected, the account is always switched to the default account.
Version 3.3.0beta2 (Build 1140)
- 04:30 PM Bug #71 (In Progress): mailto windows 7 x64
- Pavel Rundemn wrote:
> program open mailto link if it not running.
> If it works, then click in the browser mailto...
- 01:19 AM Feature #94 (New): Setting to change font/size in message list.
- It would be very nice to be able to change the font and font size on the text in the message list (top-right panel). ...
Also available in: Atom