From 07/17/2012 to 08/15/2012
- 10:45 PM Feature #87 (New): Add the possibility to have a specific panel/tray icon (patch attached)
- Some icon themes specify specific panel or tray icons to have a consistent color in the systray. It's usually done by...
- 02:10 PM Revision 3149: updated po files.
- 02:04 PM Revision 3148: added an option to specify the position of attach tool button.
- 02:18 AM Feature #86: Shortcut for templates
- It would be great to have a button, next to the Compose new message button, that allows directly to compose a message...
- 02:16 AM Feature #86 (New): Shortcut for templates
- It would be great to have a button, next to the Compose new message button, that allows me to compose a message from ...
- 02:12 AM Bug #85 (Closed): Tray notification
- I prefer having the tray icon visible at all times. However, when I run Sylpheed after rebooting the system, I must c...
- 04:13 PM Bug #84: Cannot read sent mail created by Roundcube
- Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> Can you attach the cached message file here?
> Probably the beggining of the header part...
- 10:59 AM Bug #84: Cannot read sent mail created by Roundcube
- Can you attach the cached message file here?
Probably the beggining of the header part is corrupted.
- 05:06 PM Bug #84: Cannot read sent mail created by Roundcube
- Note: If I send a mail via Roundcube to myself and I read the received copy via Sylpheed, the body text is read corre...
- 05:04 PM Bug #84 (Resolved): Cannot read sent mail created by Roundcube
- I just installed the latest Roundcube Webmail version on my company server. When I send a mail via Roundcube (IMAP) t...
- 08:35 PM Bug #79: gpgme on 64bit windows fails to find gpg
- I suggest this problem to GnuPG BTS.
As a result, GPGME official vers...
- 02:39 PM Revision 3147: enabled viewing of external rfc822 message files. Recognize mailto: or file: URL a...
- 11:25 AM Bug #79: gpgme on 64bit windows fails to find gpg
- GPG4WIN includes gpg2.exe not gpg.exe.
Let's copy "Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG\gpg2.exe" to "gpg.exe", not shortcu...
- 01:50 AM Bug #83 (Closed): Sylpheed not showing in Gnome 3 "preferred application" list
- I'm using Sylpheed (3.2.0-1) and Gnome 3 (3.4.2) on Arch Linux 64 bit (3.4.7-1-ARCH kernel), but it isn't shown in th...
- 06:42 PM Revision 3146: made 3.3beta1 release.
- 03:55 PM Revision 3144: updated po files.
- 03:53 PM Revision 3143: src/export.c: pass the opened FolderItem when 'Export only selected messages' is e...
- 03:41 PM Revision 3142: made export/import progress dialog cancellable.
- 01:11 PM Feature #81 (Resolved): 選択したメッセージのみエクスポートする機能
- done at svn r3141.
- 01:06 PM Revision 3141: added 'Export only selected messages' option to the export dialog.
- 03:30 PM Revision 3140: updated NEWS.
- 03:21 PM Revision 3139: enable quick launch from the attach tool menu.
- 12:05 PM Revision 3138: moved Images option in Display - Attach tab.
- 06:27 PM Revision 3137: updated ChangeLog.
- 06:25 PM Revision 3136: updated po files.
- 06:22 PM Revision 3135: prefs_common_dialog.c: fixed description.
- 06:19 PM Revision 3134: improved the new attachmemts interface.
- 11:38 AM Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- I have no experience in programming. I just searched Google for info regarding how Windows 7 deals with system tray i...
- 11:30 AM Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- I've been using Sylpheed for more than 2 years now. It's very responsive, the design is simplistic, and backing up em...
- 02:42 PM Feature #82 (New): Mail filtering when opening a folder
- [sylpheed:34348] Mail filtering when opening a folder
Apply the filtering rules to new messages in an IMAP folder...
- 11:13 AM Feature #81 (Closed): 選択したメッセージのみエクスポートする機能
Also available in: Atom