From 06/11/2012 to 07/10/2012
- 12:59 am Feature #80 (New): caldav and carddav support
- hi there,
would love if sylpheed would be support the two protocols in future.
carddav to share email address and...
- 06:30 pm Bug #79 (New): gpgme on 64bit windows fails to find gpg
- This is really a bug in gpgme but a quick search did not turn up a bug reporting place for them; kindly forward upstr...
- 02:46 pm Revision 3132: updated automake files.
- 01:38 am Feature #78 (New): auto-apply new message default template
- It is not possible to define some default template for every new message which I compose.
This is a bit boring to cl...
- 10:04 pm Bug #75: Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- oops, sorry, audacity is not GTK, it's WxWidgets :)
- 10:03 pm Bug #75: Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- Oh, forgot to mention: the video driver is up-to-date, and Sylpheed is the only program that causes these kinds of pr...
- 10:01 pm Bug #75: Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- As you could see in my screenshots, i was not using a WinXP-specific theme (i was using the "Windows classic" display...
- 03:04 pm Revision 3131: imap_cmd_fetch_func(): made response parser more robust (fixes [sylpheed:35306] ca...
- 03:36 pm Feature #77 (Closed): Do not classify message as junk if sender is in the address book
- Add an option to the junk filter setting: "Do not classify message as junk if sender is in the address book".
- 11:02 am Feature #76 (New): ヘルプメニューの改良
- 10:51 am Bug #15 (Closed): Task icon balloon notification for new messages
- 10:48 am Bug #70 (In Progress): Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- 10:46 am Bug #74 (Closed): Default build from source breaks at the link stage
- 06:09 pm Bug #74: Default build from source breaks at the link stage
- Confirmed. 3.2rc builds (and works) without the LDFLAGS workaround. Thank you very much!
- 05:41 pm Revision 3121: made 3.2 release.
- 05:40 pm Bug #74 (Resolved): Default build from source breaks at the link stage
- Possibly fixed at 3.2rc.
- 03:20 pm Revision 3119: updated Japanese manual.
- 02:18 pm Revision 3118: possible fix for gmodule link error on some environments (#74). Updated copyright ...
- 12:46 pm Bug #74: Default build from source breaks at the link stage
- 'pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0' shows:
-lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpangocairo-1....
- 11:56 am Bug #74: Default build from source breaks at the link stage
- What does 'pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0' show on your system?
(and your OS and GTK+ version)...
- 11:45 am Bug #75: Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- I think it is related to the video driver or theme you're using.
Siminar rendering errors sometimes happen also here...
- 09:46 pm Bug #75 (New): Rendering probles in 3.2 beta
- In the latest 2.3_beta versions of sylpheed (at least the last two versions, i don't try the earlier ones) some rende...
- 03:15 pm Bug #74 (Closed): Default build from source breaks at the link stage
- Out of the box, Sylpheed does not build from source. Here is the proof-of-concept. When configuring and compiling Syl...
- 06:38 pm Revision 3117: udpated version to 3.2 (RC).
- 06:27 pm Revision 3116: updated NEWS.
- 02:18 pm Revision 3115: updated tr.po, fr.po, be.po and es.po.
- 07:11 am Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- I still get the same wrong behaviour with Sylpheed 3.2.0 beta9
- 06:40 pm Revision 3114: adjusted the width of the attach column.
- 06:22 pm Revision 3113: replaced the clip icon with more visible one on selected row.
- 03:11 pm Revision 3112: updated documents.
- 02:06 pm Revision 3111: added 'show_attach_tab' option (no UI) which toggles the Attachment tab and toggle...
- 05:54 pm Revision 3110: fixed 'Stop' button didn't become inactive after POP3 session finished.
- 05:25 pm Revision 3109: win32: changed the default of junk commands with sylfilter.
- 05:18 pm Revision 3108: updated Japanese manual.
- 04:34 pm Revision 3107: updated Japanese manual.
- 01:43 pm Feature #73 (New): Start minimized function
- Add "start minimized" configuration option.
- 12:06 pm Revision 3106: removed 'dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules' compi...
- 11:39 am Revision 3105: removed label warning on non-win32.
- 11:24 am Revision 3104: fixed compilation error with --disable-ipv6.
- 08:37 pm Bug #72 (New): Сtrl+C Сtrl+V Сtrl+Z windows 7 x64
- hot keys do not work when working with the dough in the form
at all settings
- 08:25 pm Bug #71 (Closed): mailto windows 7 x64
- program open mailto link if it not running.
If it works, then click in the browser mailto does not respond.
- 06:17 pm Bug #68 (Closed): File selection dialog doesn't follow Windows shortcut (.lnk)
- 06:16 pm Feature #69 (Closed): 'Save all attachments' in message view
- 05:51 pm Revision 3102: made 3.2beta9 release.
- 04:04 pm Revision 3101: modified the width of tool menu arrow button.
- 03:13 pm Revision 3100: updated po.
- 03:04 pm Revision 3099: added tooltip for message view toggle arrow.
- 02:18 pm Revision 3098: nsis/update-manager.nsi: prevent 'Sylpheed is running.' message on update.
- 02:04 pm Revision 3097: fixed a memory leak of a GtkItemFactory.
- 01:46 pm Revision 3096: disabled 'Save all...' menu on attach view if attached files with file name do not...
- 11:24 am Revision 3095: added attached filenames to the tool menu.
- 05:09 pm Revision 3094: src/messageview.c: modified menu label.
- 05:06 pm Feature #69 (Resolved): 'Save all attachments' in message view
- At svn r3092, the UI of Text/Attachments switch was refined.
'Save all' menu was also added there.
- 04:57 pm Revision 3093: updated po files.
- 04:57 pm Revision 3092: changed the Text/Attachments tab to a toggle button.
- 08:00 pm Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- I will try Sylpheed 3.2.0 beta9 or RC and confirm.
- 04:34 pm Bug #70 (Resolved): Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- 04:17 pm Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- Added possible fix on svn r3091.
- 04:16 pm Revision 3091: compose_attach_property(): force focus for compsoe window (will fix #70).
- 03:45 pm Revision 3090: included server name in the receive error dialog.
- 06:26 pm Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- I could not reproduce the problem with:
* Ubuntu 8.04 / 10.04 / 12.04
* Windows XP SP3
Maybe XFCE specific problem?
- 03:52 pm Revision 3089: src/filesel.c: win32: handle multiple file selection with shortcuts.
- 06:29 pm Bug #68 (Resolved): File selection dialog doesn't follow Windows shortcut (.lnk)
- Fixed in svn r3088.
* src/filesel.c: win32: follow Windows shortcut (.lnk).
- 06:19 pm Revision 3088: win32: follow Windows shortcut (.lnk) on file selection dialog.
Also available in: Atom