From 05/22/2012 to 06/20/2012
- 06:40 PM Revision 3114: adjusted the width of the attach column.
- 06:22 PM Revision 3113: replaced the clip icon with more visible one on selected row.
- 03:11 PM Revision 3112: updated documents.
- 02:06 PM Revision 3111: added 'show_attach_tab' option (no UI) which toggles the Attachment tab and toggle...
- 05:54 PM Revision 3110: fixed 'Stop' button didn't become inactive after POP3 session finished.
- 05:25 PM Revision 3109: win32: changed the default of junk commands with sylfilter.
- 05:18 PM Revision 3108: updated Japanese manual.
- 04:34 PM Revision 3107: updated Japanese manual.
- 01:43 PM Feature #73 (New): Start minimized function
- Add "start minimized" configuration option.
- 12:06 PM Revision 3106: removed 'dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules' compi...
- 11:39 AM Revision 3105: removed label warning on non-win32.
- 11:24 AM Revision 3104: fixed compilation error with --disable-ipv6.
- 08:37 PM Bug #72 (New): Сtrl+C Сtrl+V Сtrl+Z windows 7 x64
- hot keys do not work when working with the dough in the form
at all settings
- 08:25 PM Bug #71 (Closed): mailto windows 7 x64
- program open mailto link if it not running.
If it works, then click in the browser mailto does not respond.
- 06:17 PM Bug #68 (Closed): File selection dialog doesn't follow Windows shortcut (.lnk)
- 06:16 PM Feature #69 (Closed): 'Save all attachments' in message view
- 05:51 PM Revision 3102: made 3.2beta9 release.
- 04:04 PM Revision 3101: modified the width of tool menu arrow button.
- 03:13 PM Revision 3100: updated po.
- 03:04 PM Revision 3099: added tooltip for message view toggle arrow.
- 02:18 PM Revision 3098: nsis/update-manager.nsi: prevent 'Sylpheed is running.' message on update.
- 02:04 PM Revision 3097: fixed a memory leak of a GtkItemFactory.
- 01:46 PM Revision 3096: disabled 'Save all...' menu on attach view if attached files with file name do not...
- 11:24 AM Revision 3095: added attached filenames to the tool menu.
- 05:09 PM Revision 3094: src/messageview.c: modified menu label.
- 05:06 PM Feature #69 (Resolved): 'Save all attachments' in message view
- At svn r3092, the UI of Text/Attachments switch was refined.
'Save all' menu was also added there.
- 04:57 PM Revision 3093: updated po files.
- 04:57 PM Revision 3092: changed the Text/Attachments tab to a toggle button.
- 08:00 PM Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- I will try Sylpheed 3.2.0 beta9 or RC and confirm.
- 04:34 PM Bug #70 (Resolved): Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- 04:17 PM Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- Added possible fix on svn r3091.
- 04:16 PM Revision 3091: compose_attach_property(): force focus for compsoe window (will fix #70).
- 03:45 PM Revision 3090: included server name in the receive error dialog.
- 06:26 PM Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- I could not reproduce the problem with:
* Ubuntu 8.04 / 10.04 / 12.04
* Windows XP SP3
Maybe XFCE specific problem?
- 03:52 PM Revision 3089: src/filesel.c: win32: handle multiple file selection with shortcuts.
- 06:29 PM Bug #68 (Resolved): File selection dialog doesn't follow Windows shortcut (.lnk)
- Fixed in svn r3088.
* src/filesel.c: win32: follow Windows shortcut (.lnk).
- 06:19 PM Revision 3088: win32: follow Windows shortcut (.lnk) on file selection dialog.
- 01:58 AM Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- Tested on Sylpheed 3.2.0 beta8
- 01:58 AM Bug #70 (In Progress): Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- Steps to reproduce:
- Compose new message
- attach a file
- Right-click on the attached file
- Select Properties
- 06:36 PM Feature #5 (Closed): チケットのカテゴリ登録欄が欲しい
- 06:33 PM Bug #41 (Closed): Can not save sent mail while checking for new mail
- 06:32 PM Bug #46 (Closed): Address book: Overflow in contact editing window
- 06:32 PM Bug #52 (Closed): Address autocomplete: Not possible to select drop-down list element with arrow ...
- 06:31 PM Bug #54 (Closed): Focus problem when reediting/forwarding emails after attachment deleted
- 06:31 PM Bug #61 (Closed): Compose window delay on startup
- 06:30 PM Bug #63 (Closed): 日本語のヘルプが文字化けする
- 06:30 PM Bug #64 (Closed): Line-space not applied to auto-wrapped lines
- 06:27 PM Bug #68: File selection dialog doesn't follow Windows shortcut (.lnk)
- The GTK+ file selector (GtkFileChooser) doesn't implement Windows shortcut handling.
Probably the following Windows ...
- 06:21 PM Bug #68 (Closed): File selection dialog doesn't follow Windows shortcut (.lnk)
- The file selection dialog doesn't follow Windows shortcut (.lnk),
but the .lnk file itself is selected.
It should f...
- 06:23 PM Feature #69 (Closed): 'Save all attachments' in message view
- It would be very handy to have 'Save all attachments' command while viewing message text without switching to a separ...
- 06:15 PM Feature #67 (New): Delete bypassing Trash
- Delete messages without moving them to trash is a very handy feature in various computer applications, so please make...
- 06:33 PM Revision 3085: updated po.
- 04:03 PM Revision 3084: src/inc.c: properly detect DNS lookup error when session_connect_full() failed imm...
- 06:50 PM Revision 3082: updated po files.
- 06:48 PM Revision 3081: differentiate DNS lookup error from connection errors.
- 03:32 PM Feature #66 (New): Type assigngin for non-latin IMAP folders
- Russian IMAP mail servers has folder "Отправленные" instead of "sent". Sylpheed can't automatic set type of such fold...
- 02:58 PM Revision 3080: sylpheed.nsi: reserve nsProcess.dll file to speed up the launch of installer.
- 02:11 PM Revision 3079: fixed a bug that messages could not be sent with POP before SMTP enabled.
- 11:51 AM Revision 3078: updated nl.po and hu.po.
- 10:54 AM Bug #63 (Resolved): 日本語のヘルプが文字化けする
- HTML生成時にEUC-JPからUTF-8に変換するよう manual/ja/Makefile.am を修正。
- 10:53 AM Revision 3077: convert the encoding of Japanese HTML manual to UTF-8.
- 03:15 PM Bug #64 (Resolved): Line-space not applied to auto-wrapped lines
- Fixed in svn r3076.
- 03:00 PM Revision 3076: properly set line-space for auto-wrapped lines (fixes Bug #64).
- 03:50 PM Bug #65 (New): inbox folder not opened anymore on program start
- Sylpheed 3.1.2, Linux
Even with the general preferences
"Open inbox folder on program startup"
"Open first unre...
- 10:53 PM Bug #64 (Closed): Line-space not applied to auto-wrapped lines
- If some line space is defined in configuration (usually, because the default settings for the font puts lines too clo...
Also available in: Atom