From 05/17/2012 to 06/15/2012
- 05:09 pm Revision 3094: src/messageview.c: modified menu label.
- 05:06 pm Feature #69 (Resolved): 'Save all attachments' in message view
- At svn r3092, the UI of Text/Attachments switch was refined.
'Save all' menu was also added there.
- 04:57 pm Revision 3093: updated po files.
- 04:57 pm Revision 3092: changed the Text/Attachments tab to a toggle button.
- 08:00 pm Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- I will try Sylpheed 3.2.0 beta9 or RC and confirm.
- 04:34 pm Bug #70 (Resolved): Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- 04:17 pm Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- Added possible fix on svn r3091.
- 04:16 pm Revision 3091: compose_attach_property(): force focus for compsoe window (will fix #70).
- 03:45 pm Revision 3090: included server name in the receive error dialog.
- 06:26 pm Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- I could not reproduce the problem with:
* Ubuntu 8.04 / 10.04 / 12.04
* Windows XP SP3
Maybe XFCE specific problem?
- 03:52 pm Revision 3089: src/filesel.c: win32: handle multiple file selection with shortcuts.
- 06:29 pm Bug #68 (Resolved): File selection dialog doesn't follow Windows shortcut (.lnk)
- Fixed in svn r3088.
* src/filesel.c: win32: follow Windows shortcut (.lnk).
- 06:19 pm Revision 3088: win32: follow Windows shortcut (.lnk) on file selection dialog.
- 01:58 am Bug #70: Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- Tested on Sylpheed 3.2.0 beta8
- 01:58 am Bug #70 (In Progress): Properties window for an attachment is not given priority
- Steps to reproduce:
- Compose new message
- attach a file
- Right-click on the attached file
- Select Properties
- 06:36 pm Feature #5 (Closed): チケットのカテゴリ登録欄が欲しい
- 06:33 pm Bug #41 (Closed): Can not save sent mail while checking for new mail
- 06:32 pm Bug #46 (Closed): Address book: Overflow in contact editing window
- 06:32 pm Bug #52 (Closed): Address autocomplete: Not possible to select drop-down list element with arrow ...
- 06:31 pm Bug #54 (Closed): Focus problem when reediting/forwarding emails after attachment deleted
- 06:31 pm Bug #61 (Closed): Compose window delay on startup
- 06:30 pm Bug #63 (Closed): 日本語のヘルプが文字化けする
- 06:30 pm Bug #64 (Closed): Line-space not applied to auto-wrapped lines
- 06:27 pm Bug #68: File selection dialog doesn't follow Windows shortcut (.lnk)
- The GTK+ file selector (GtkFileChooser) doesn't implement Windows shortcut handling.
Probably the following Windows ...
- 06:23 pm Feature #69 (Closed): 'Save all attachments' in message view
- It would be very handy to have 'Save all attachments' command while viewing message text without switching to a separ...
- 06:21 pm Bug #68 (Closed): File selection dialog doesn't follow Windows shortcut (.lnk)
- The file selection dialog doesn't follow Windows shortcut (.lnk),
but the .lnk file itself is selected.
It should f...
- 06:15 pm Feature #67 (New): Delete bypassing Trash
- Delete messages without moving them to trash is a very handy feature in various computer applications, so please make...
- 06:33 pm Revision 3085: updated po.
- 04:03 pm Revision 3084: src/inc.c: properly detect DNS lookup error when session_connect_full() failed imm...
- 06:50 pm Revision 3082: updated po files.
- 06:48 pm Revision 3081: differentiate DNS lookup error from connection errors.
- 03:32 pm Feature #66 (New): Type assigngin for non-latin IMAP folders
- Russian IMAP mail servers has folder "Отправленные" instead of "sent". Sylpheed can't automatic set type of such fold...
- 02:58 pm Revision 3080: sylpheed.nsi: reserve nsProcess.dll file to speed up the launch of installer.
- 02:11 pm Revision 3079: fixed a bug that messages could not be sent with POP before SMTP enabled.
- 11:51 am Revision 3078: updated nl.po and hu.po.
- 10:54 am Bug #63 (Resolved): 日本語のヘルプが文字化けする
- HTML生成時にEUC-JPからUTF-8に変換するよう manual/ja/Makefile.am を修正。
- 10:53 am Revision 3077: convert the encoding of Japanese HTML manual to UTF-8.
- 03:15 pm Bug #64 (Resolved): Line-space not applied to auto-wrapped lines
- Fixed in svn r3076.
- 03:00 pm Revision 3076: properly set line-space for auto-wrapped lines (fixes Bug #64).
- 03:50 pm Bug #65 (New): inbox folder not opened anymore on program start
- Sylpheed 3.1.2, Linux
Even with the general preferences
"Open inbox folder on program startup"
"Open first unre...
- 10:53 pm Bug #64 (Closed): Line-space not applied to auto-wrapped lines
- If some line space is defined in configuration (usually, because the default settings for the font puts lines too clo...
- 02:52 pm Bug #61 (Resolved): Compose window delay on startup
- Fixed in r3075 by making compose window open before auto-check of mail.
- 02:49 pm Revision 3075: open compose window before receiving on startup.
Also available in: Atom