From 04/02/2012 to 05/01/2012
- 04:41 PM Bug #59: Loose of mail (sib)directory brakes program function
- 6) see fail of save
7) close program, manually restore 'sent' directory of Mail folder
8) send message again and ge...
- 06:13 AM Bug #59: Loose of mail (sib)directory brakes program function
- *How to reproduce:*
0) create account on [[http://mail.yandex.ru]]
1) start Sylpheed 1st time
2) configure POP or ...
- 05:09 AM Bug #59: Loose of mail (sib)directory brakes program function
- *Shotrly:* sent letter can't be saved in 'sent' dir, if there is no same remote dir and local 'sent' dir is deleted. ...
- 05:06 AM Bug #59 (New): Loose of mail (sib)directory brakes program function
- *Summary*: Sylpheed cannot save outbox letter if there is no "sent" directory in mail folder and mail server is 'non-...
- 06:04 PM Bug #58 (Closed): Current open mail marked as read when checking mail
- Hi, when reading mail in the preview window, the current open message gets marked as read upon automatic checking for...
- 06:01 PM Revision 3064: configure.in: updated.
- 05:02 PM Revision 3063: updated INSTALL.
- 04:24 PM Revision 3060: updated copyright year.
- 05:45 PM Bug #57 (New): Save un-named attachments doesn't add the file extension
- I see that the newest version of Sylpheed properly saves un-named attachments (when i right-click and select "Save" o...
- 05:12 PM Feature #56 (New): Edit received mail
- One of the very few things that i really miss in Sylpheed is the ability to EDIT A RECEIVED MAIL, i.e. to edit the co...
- 05:15 PM Revision 3052: modified copyright year.
- 02:30 PM Revision 3051: workaround for a broken IMAP server (Yahoo! Mail) which cannot fetch messages righ...
- 12:33 AM Support #36: How to change language?
- I had the same problem, therefore I looked into Sylpheed FAQ and found the following:
How do I make Sylp...
- 06:18 PM Revision 3050: removed compiler warnings caused by usage of gboolean as gpointer.
- 06:06 PM Bug #52 (Resolved): Address autocomplete: Not possible to select drop-down list element with arro...
- Fixed at svn r3049.
- 02:27 PM Bug #52 (In Progress): Address autocomplete: Not possible to select drop-down list element with a...
- I have confirmed the problem on Ubuntu 11.10 (32-bit).
Ubuntu 8.04/10.04 don't have the problem.
- 05:56 PM Revision 3049: fixed Bug #52: Address autocomplete: Not possible to select drop-down list element...
- 02:48 PM Bug #47 (Resolved): Address book: Cancel editing contact results in click-and-drag behaviour
- Fixed in svn r3047.
- 02:26 PM Bug #47 (In Progress): Address book: Cancel editing contact results in click-and-drag behaviour
- I was able to reproduce the problem on Ubuntu 11.10.
Ubuntu 8.04/10.04LTS and Windows version don't have the problem.
- 02:46 PM Revision 3048: removed unrequired debug prints.
- 02:45 PM Revision 3047: fixed Bug #47: Address book: Cancel editing contact results in click-and-drag beha...
- 06:54 PM Bug #31 (Closed): HTMLメールの内部リンクをクリックすると存在しないファイルPATHをブラウザに渡す
- 06:53 PM Bug #50 (Closed): IMAP cache: assume downloading error when cached message size is 0.
- 06:53 PM Bug #51 (Closed): Autocomplete when entering addresses
- 06:52 PM Bug #53 (Closed): Including individual glib headers no longer supported
- 06:12 PM Revision 3045: made 3.2beta7 release.
- 01:17 PM Revision 3044: fixed a bug that a MIME part that didn't have a name could not be saved.
- 11:37 AM Revision 3043: preserve the last selected folders between sessions.
- 06:04 PM Revision 3042: updated configure.in.
- 04:47 PM Revision 3041: updated ja.po.
- 04:44 PM Revision 3040: show the detail of new messages on the trayicon tooltip.
- 02:55 PM Revision 3039: also use first and last name for address completion.
- 10:56 PM Bug #51: Autocomplete when entering addresses
- That's great news, thank you!
- 05:59 PM Bug #51 (Resolved): Autocomplete when entering addresses
- I have improved the autocompletion by following your alternative solution.
(since simple partial match can be annoyi...
- 05:55 PM Revision 3038: src/addr_compl.c: also match to the subsequent part of the name of contacts (Bug #...
- 04:24 PM Feature #55 (New): HTML support!
Do you plan add support in sylpheed to read only HTML(without text-plain) e-mails?
How Sylpheed couldn`t read...
- 04:20 PM Support #36: How to change language?
- Where could I found "LANG environmental variable"?
I look for *.ini file in Sylpheed directory and C:\Documents and ...
- 03:48 PM Revision 3037: updated NSIS scripts.
Also available in: Atom