From 03/13/2012 to 04/11/2012
- 10:56 PM Bug #51: Autocomplete when entering addresses
- That's great news, thank you!
- 05:59 PM Bug #51 (Resolved): Autocomplete when entering addresses
- I have improved the autocompletion by following your alternative solution.
(since simple partial match can be annoyi...
- 05:55 PM Revision 3038: src/addr_compl.c: also match to the subsequent part of the name of contacts (Bug #...
- 04:24 PM Feature #55 (New): HTML support!
Do you plan add support in sylpheed to read only HTML(without text-plain) e-mails?
How Sylpheed couldn`t read...
- 04:20 PM Support #36: How to change language?
- Where could I found "LANG environmental variable"?
I look for *.ini file in Sylpheed directory and C:\Documents and ...
- 03:48 PM Revision 3037: updated NSIS scripts.
- 05:19 PM Bug #54 (Closed): Focus problem when reediting/forwarding emails after attachment deleted
- Subject: [sylpheed:35107] Focus problem when reediting/forwarding emails after attachment deleted
In 3.2.0 beta 5/...
- 02:05 PM Support #36: How to change language?
- Sylpheed includes Ukrainian translation.
The language of Sylpheed follows the system locale setting.
If you want ov...
- 05:00 PM Bug #31 (Resolved): HTMLメールの内部リンクをクリックすると存在しないファイルPATHをブラウザに渡す
- 04:58 PM Revision 3036: don't open in-page link of HTML mail.
- 06:11 PM Revision 3035: fixed a typo in ChangeLog.
- 06:11 PM Bug #50 (Resolved): IMAP cache: assume downloading error when cached message size is 0.
- Fixed in svn r3034 (refetch message when cache file size is 0).
- 06:08 PM Revision 3034: referch message when imap/news cache file size is 0 (Bug #50).
- 04:49 PM Bug #53 (Resolved): Including individual glib headers no longer supported
- 04:28 PM Bug #53: Including individual glib headers no longer supported
- Ricardo Mones wrote:
> This has been reported on Debian BTS today, but better than patching
> the sources for Debia...
- 04:36 PM Revision 3033: removed direct inclusion of <glibconfig.h> and <glib/gwin32.h> (fixes Bug #53).
- 03:53 PM Revision 3032: adjusted the menu position of account popup and toolbar arrow.
- 03:08 PM Revision 3031: also support Shift+F10 for menu popup.
- 02:53 PM Revision 3030: src/summaryview.c: enabled menu popup with Menu key.
- 02:41 PM Revision 3029: src/folderview.c: enabled menu popup with Menu key.
- 05:50 AM Bug #53 (Closed): Including individual glib headers no longer supported
- Hi Hiro,
This has been reported on Debian BTS today, but better than patching
the sources for Debian may be it co...
Also available in: Atom