From 02/07/2012 to 03/07/2012
- 05:46 AM Bug #13: System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- Any luck with fixing this issue?
- 08:11 AM Support #36: How to change language?
- 07:12 PM Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
- Sorry, I forgot to mention my Sylpheed version:
3.2.0beta3 on Ubuntu 11.10
- 07:10 PM Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
I can confirm problems with HTML mail display in Sylpheed.
As a test I wrote a rich-text e-mail in the Yah...
- 10:33 AM Revision 3028: imap.c: relaxed the response check of AUTHENTICATE and APPEND.
- 10:15 AM Revision 3027: made 3.2beta6 release.
- 05:57 PM Feature #10 (Closed): メールの受信開始/終了のシグナルを発行して欲しい
- 05:57 PM Feature #30 (Closed): 設定画面表示時にシグナルを発行する
- 05:56 PM Feature #19 (Closed): クエリ検索の経過日数の指定のデフォルトを「次より短い」にしてほしい
- 05:55 PM Feature #11 (Closed): IMAPのimap_add_msgなどでもadd-msgシグナルを発行して欲しい
- 05:54 PM Bug #32 (Closed): NNTP group list fetching doesn't use proxy
- 05:51 PM Bug #42 (Closed): -l flags wrongly ordered
- 05:51 PM Bug #39 (Closed): Messages downloaded via "Get" from "Remote mail" window are not filtered
- 05:49 PM Bug #49 (Closed): IMAP: Do not proceed with scheduled mail check until current operation completes.
- 10:27 AM Revision 3025: updated nsis/sylpheed-defs.nsh
- 05:27 PM Bug #52 (Closed): Address autocomplete: Not possible to select drop-down list element with arrow ...
- I observed this issue only on Linux (3.2.0beta3 / Ubuntu 11.10). In Sylpheed 3.2.0beta5 on Windows 7 this issue does ...
- 05:19 PM Bug #51: Autocomplete when entering addresses
- I think that my second suggestion how this issue might be fixed was not precise enough.
- 03:15 PM Bug #51 (Closed): Autocomplete when entering addresses
- The autocomplete function seems to find matches only if e-mail address or name *begin* with the search string.
- 10:36 AM Bug #49 (Resolved): IMAP: Do not proceed with scheduled mail check until current operation comple...
- Marcin Roguski wrote:
> Since a very long time this has been a very annoying issue: when downloading a very large em...
- 07:04 AM Bug #50 (Closed): IMAP cache: assume downloading error when cached message size is 0.
- As described in issue 49, sylpheed would bail out when downloading large message through IMAP, which would result in ...
- 07:01 AM Bug #49 (Closed): IMAP: Do not proceed with scheduled mail check until current operation completes.
- Since a very long time this has been a very annoying issue: when downloading a very large email through IMAP, sylphee...
- 04:56 PM Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
- Andriy Ile wrote:
> I attached a file.
I could see correctly formatted HTML text with your mail.
It is typical H...
- 07:28 AM Feature #48 (New): Multi-purpose address book
- I am aware that this is probably a lot of work, however it would be very nice if the Sylpheed address book (which see...
- 07:07 AM Bug #47 (Closed): Address book: Cancel editing contact results in click-and-drag behaviour
- After selecting "Cancel" (or clicking [X]) in the contact editing window, the contact will float with the mousepointe...
- 06:56 AM Bug #46 (Closed): Address book: Overflow in contact editing window
- When opening Address book -> Contact properties -> E-mail address, the window is too small to accommodate all the but...
- 04:04 AM Feature #45 (New): Requested keyboard shortcut: Printing
- Currently, no keyboard shortcut seems to be assigned for printing.
I suggest to implement the shortcut "CTRL + P" fo...
- 03:39 AM Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
- I attached a file.
- 05:15 PM Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
- Andriy Ile wrote:
> Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> > Can you also attach the source file of the message?
> I can s...
- 05:12 PM Feature #37: Add "remove attachments" command to the right-click menu and to the TOOLS MENU OF AN...
- It is actually not so simple than it seems to, because
the 'Remove attachments' feature is provided as a plug-in.
- 05:05 PM Bug #39 (Resolved): Messages downloaded via "Get" from "Remote mail" window are not filtered
- Gyll . wrote:
> I set up a filter with "messages larger than 80KB" -> move to "Inbox\LargeMessages" (i created this ...
- 04:50 PM Bug #42 (Resolved): -l flags wrongly ordered
- Fixed in svn r3019.
- 04:27 PM Bug #42 (In Progress): -l flags wrongly ordered
- 04:49 PM Revision 3019: fixed compilation error with Fink + OS X (Bug #42).
- 04:26 PM Revision 3018: fixed a bug that filter settings are removed if Escape key is pressed quickly on a...
- 08:07 PM Feature #44 (New): many ways to support text formatting
- A way to make the thing use fixed-with text and a ruler (say, at 72 characters) would be nice to have.
- 08:04 PM Feature #43 (New): beep! beep! beeeeeeeeeep!
- I always run my xterms (and screens, and so on) in visual mode. I don't like my computer beeping at me. Yet I fail to...
- 01:16 AM Bug #15: Task icon balloon notification for new messages
- OK, finally I found it this must have something to do with my mail provider...
as soon as I mark a message not read ...
- 08:23 AM Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
- Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> Can you also attach the source file of the message?
I can send you a letter on you e-m...
- 08:17 AM Support #34: How to delete standart mail box (MH)?
- Thank you.
- 04:25 AM Bug #39: Messages downloaded via "Get" from "Remote mail" window are not filtered
- Just to clarify something related to the way i was expecting filters to work with IMAP: when copying/moving files fro...
- 10:29 PM Bug #42: -l flags wrongly ordered
- (the fink developer, following up)
I misreported the .h to Kevin--it's actually #include "virtual.h"' that leads t...
- 09:54 PM Bug #42 (Closed): -l flags wrongly ordered
- I maintain the sylpheed package for the Fink packaging system for OS X. A Fink developer reported that sypheed fails...
- 06:57 PM Support #34: How to delete standart mail box (MH)?
- Andriy Ile wrote:
> I am using Sylpheed 3.1.2 on Windows XP. Sylpheed starts from mailbox (MH), I need to...
- 06:55 PM Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
- Andriy Ile wrote:
> Often, letters have unformatted text, making them difficult to read. Look at screenshots!
- 06:14 PM Bug #41 (Closed): Can not save sent mail while checking for new mail
- I'm using 3.2.0b5 on linux.
I have 7 mail accounts on different servers managed by sylpheed.
When it starts the "g...
- 05:42 PM Feature #6: spell checking in windows
- This little program should solve your spell-checking problems on windows once and for all: http://tinyspell.numerit.c...
- 06:05 AM Feature #40: "Copy" menu for attached files in mails
- Also, i just noticed that i cand drand-and-drop attachments INTO A NEW MAIL that i'm composing, so i wonder why can't...
- 05:55 PM Feature #40: "Copy" menu for attached files in mails
- Just to make sure i'm making myself clear: when i say that it would be nice to have a "Copy" command in the right-cli...
- 05:31 PM Feature #40 (New): "Copy" menu for attached files in mails
- Currently one can right-click on attachments in an email and select "Save" or "Save as...", but it's VERY cumbersome ...
- 03:33 AM Bug #39: Messages downloaded via "Get" from "Remote mail" window are not filtered
- Additionally, i just noticed that messages retrieved from an IMAP account by right-clicking the message header in the...
Also available in: Atom