From 01/22/2012 to 02/20/2012
- 08:07 pm Feature #44 (New): many ways to support text formatting
- A way to make the thing use fixed-with text and a ruler (say, at 72 characters) would be nice to have.
- 08:04 pm Feature #43 (New): beep! beep! beeeeeeeeeep!
- I always run my xterms (and screens, and so on) in visual mode. I don't like my computer beeping at me. Yet I fail to...
- 01:16 am Bug #15: Task icon balloon notification for new messages
- OK, finally I found it this must have something to do with my mail provider...
as soon as I mark a message not read ...
- 08:23 am Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
- Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> Can you also attach the source file of the message?
I can send you a letter on you e-m...
- 08:17 am Support #34: How to delete standart mail box (MH)?
- Thank you.
- 04:25 am Bug #39: Messages downloaded via "Get" from "Remote mail" window are not filtered
- Just to clarify something related to the way i was expecting filters to work with IMAP: when copying/moving files fro...
- 10:29 pm Bug #42: -l flags wrongly ordered
- (the fink developer, following up)
I misreported the .h to Kevin--it's actually #include "virtual.h"' that leads t...
- 09:54 pm Bug #42 (Closed): -l flags wrongly ordered
- I maintain the sylpheed package for the Fink packaging system for OS X. A Fink developer reported that sypheed fails...
- 06:57 pm Support #34: How to delete standart mail box (MH)?
- Andriy Ile wrote:
> I am using Sylpheed 3.1.2 on Windows XP. Sylpheed starts from mailbox (MH), I need to...
- 06:55 pm Feature #35: Formatted text of mails
- Andriy Ile wrote:
> Often, letters have unformatted text, making them difficult to read. Look at screenshots!
- 06:14 pm Bug #41 (Closed): Can not save sent mail while checking for new mail
- I'm using 3.2.0b5 on linux.
I have 7 mail accounts on different servers managed by sylpheed.
When it starts the "g...
- 05:42 pm Feature #6: spell checking in windows
- This little program should solve your spell-checking problems on windows once and for all: http://tinyspell.numerit.c...
- 06:05 am Feature #40: "Copy" menu for attached files in mails
- Also, i just noticed that i cand drand-and-drop attachments INTO A NEW MAIL that i'm composing, so i wonder why can't...
- 05:55 pm Feature #40: "Copy" menu for attached files in mails
- Just to make sure i'm making myself clear: when i say that it would be nice to have a "Copy" command in the right-cli...
- 05:31 pm Feature #40 (New): "Copy" menu for attached files in mails
- Currently one can right-click on attachments in an email and select "Save" or "Save as...", but it's VERY cumbersome ...
- 03:33 am Bug #39: Messages downloaded via "Get" from "Remote mail" window are not filtered
- Additionally, i just noticed that messages retrieved from an IMAP account by right-clicking the message header in the...
- 06:06 pm Feature #38: Remote mail window enhancements
- Actually, now that i think about it, i believe it would be MUCH BETTER and much more CONSISTENT if the POP3 "Remote m...
- 08:29 pm Bug #39 (Closed): Messages downloaded via "Get" from "Remote mail" window are not filtered
- I set up a filter with "messages larger than 80KB" -> move to "Inbox\LargeMessages" (i created this folder inside the...
- 07:58 pm Feature #38: Remote mail window enhancements
- In case i didn't make myself clear enough, i'm talking about the POP3 "Remote mail" window.
- 07:57 pm Feature #38 (New): Remote mail window enhancements
- I'm grouping three requests in this single message, but please let me know if you'd rather like me to issue 3 separat...
- 07:52 pm Feature #37 (New): A few menu enhancements VERY EASY to implement
- I've been looking for a proper email POP3 client like crazy, checked a few dozen programs, and they all have their UN...
- 10:33 pm Support #36 (New): How to change language?
- After installation sylpheed set russian interface language, but I want change it on my native ukrainian. Does sylphee...
- 10:28 pm Feature #35 (New): Formatted text of mails
- Often, letters have unformatted text, making them difficult to read. Look at screenshots!
- 09:47 pm Support #34 (Closed): How to delete standart mail box (MH)?
I am using Sylpheed 3.1.2 on Windows XP. Sylpheed starts from mailbox (MH), I need to start from my own mailbo...
- 04:31 am Bug #33 (New): Systray Context Menu Remains Open
- Using Sylpheed 3.1.2 on Windows XP Pro 32bit in a "portable" fashion with 'display tray icon' and 'Minimize to system...
Also available in: Atom