From 11/04/2016 to 12/03/2016
- 01:24 PM Feature #2: Download attachments on demand
- The option to enable/disable attachments download would be only useful, if we add a function to redownload a selected...
- 12:51 PM Feature #2: Download attachments on demand
- Updated URL of the corresponding bug report for Claws Mail: http://www.thewildbeast.co.uk/claws-mail/bugzilla/show_bu...
- 12:40 PM Feature #2: Download attachments on demand
- Meanwhile I've implemented a hack to fix this: for now without dealing with BODYSTRUCTURE. There are 2 known issues:
- 12:42 PM Bug #268 (New): Useless flags refetch of all messages in folder
- During check for new mails or changing active folder flags of all mails are refetched. This is useless, provided ther...
- 04:27 AM Feature #267: Website should use HTTPS
- This bug is duplicate of http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/redmine/issues/247
Sorry I did not see it previously.
- 04:26 AM Feature #267 (New): Website should use HTTPS
This website does not use HTTPS. Which makes it vunerable to login using Wifi, among other concerns.
- 04:24 AM Feature #266 (New): Ability to set custom GPG command line arguments
The GPG defaults are not secure for privacy. TorBirdy fixes this in ThunderBird/Engimail via using the "GPG c...
- 04:20 AM Feature #265 (New): Ability to change X-Mailer from Privacy Tab
Due to the unique identifier of Sylpheed, it would be nice to enter a custom useragent/x-mailer string. In th...
Also available in: Atom