From 02/27/2015 to 03/28/2015
- 01:08 PM Bug #231 (New): New message notification always uses plural
- When a new message is received, a notification "1 new messages" is given. The correct statement should be "1 new mess...
- 04:43 AM Bug #230: Predefined Subject field per folder.
- > Isn't the correct one COMPOSE_ENTRY_SUBJECT ?
Yes, that is correct... I noticed this only yesterday, as it only ...
- 10:41 AM Bug #230: Predefined Subject field per folder.
- Thanks for the patch.
I have briefly checked it....
- 02:19 PM Bug #230: Predefined Subject field per folder.
- I attached a patch which adds the possibility of predefined Subject fields per folder. It can be applied to the curre...
- 02:28 AM Bug #230 (New): Predefined Subject field per folder.
- Currently, it's possible to define To:, Cc:, Bcc: fields per folder. Some mailing list have subforums (eg. piclist) w...
- 07:22 AM Bug #229 (New): Color label from filtering not saved for IMAP accounts
- When applying a color label to a message on an IMAP account via a mail filter, the message color is set temporarily w...
- 06:19 PM Bug #228 (New): Not
- I found that "Threaded view" (enabled with Ctrl+T) in Sylpheed does not applied to all messages in thread. I use Sylp...
Also available in: Atom