From 06/09/2015 to 07/08/2015
- 04:03 PM Bug #242 (New): [patch] provide fix for sigbus caused on ARM caused by unaligned access
- The attached patch fixes a sigbus issue on ARM caused by unaligned access:
Further details are filed in the follow...
- 07:55 AM Feature #162: Please add new and nice looking flat icon set to Sylpheed
- X. W. wrote:
> With Sylpheed 3.4beta6, the following was introduced:
> > http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/news.html...
- 07:36 AM Bug #197: Notification window does not show subjects / senders
- Here is a patch that gets message subjects and senders for messages in other than POP3 accounts, for showing in the n...
- 06:40 AM Feature #241: XEmbed MIME viewer
- Note: the EmbedView patch uses @procmime_get_multipart@ from #240 but can be changed to use @procmime_get_part@ inste...
- 06:37 AM Feature #241 (New): XEmbed MIME viewer
- Patch 1 changes the behavior of selecting text or HTML attachments. Currently in the attachments pane, the first text...
- 05:40 AM Feature #240 (New): Rewrite URLs to inline images in HTML attachments
- This adds to procmime a function for retrieving a MIME attachment and its associated multipart/related attachments, w...
- 06:36 PM Feature #2: Download attachments on demand
- I use Linux, and when I see a spam message with an .exe file, I know I have nothing to do with it. I would love to j...
- 06:31 PM Bug #239 (New): Hebrew translation update
- Updated Hebrew translation is at #224-4.
- 06:14 PM Feature #224: Hebrew translation
- That is to say, as long as there are license issues. I don't think I have read anything specific to Proxy settings i...
- 05:47 PM Feature #224: Hebrew translation
- I have made a comprehensive update that would fit to every day use.
In return, I request from the Sylpheed project...
- 06:03 PM Feature #203: Please make Sylpheed use the GTK+ / GNOME theme icons instead of using its own icons
- See #225 Use overlay icons to get a native system (theme) integration
- 06:01 PM Support #205: Please merge Sylpheed and Claws Mail (or: start contributing to Claws Mail instead ...
- [Users] Why do some users prefer Sylpheed over Claws Mail ?!?
Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 12:45:3...
- 05:26 AM Bug #238 (New): Updated Russian translation
- All alt+letter hotkeys are moved to first letter of a first word in Russian, globally (even with collisions). Seems t...
- 05:59 PM Revision 3471: updated eu.po.
- 05:22 PM Revision 3467: src/addressbook.c: disabled autto expand of columns because it conflicts with colu...
- 12:34 AM Bug #237 (New): Drag and drop stops working
- After some time - hours - drag-and-drop stops working in Sylpheed 3.4.2. I seem to have
reported this before (years ...
- 05:58 PM Bug #234 (Resolved): Fix some strings in pt_BR translation
- Applied pt_BR.po at r3466. Thanks!
- 05:58 PM Bug #233 (Resolved): Russian .po file update
- Applied at r3466. Thanks!
- 05:57 PM Revision 3466: updated ru.po and pt_BR.po.
Also available in: Atom