From 05/27/2016 to 06/25/2016
- 02:47 AM Bug #256: GUI Freezing on Windows
- The problem has become prevalent enough that I'm going back to v3.4.3.
- 05:56 PM Revision 3515: added new plug-in function and added plugin-types.h.
- 05:52 PM Revision 3514: added compose_get_attach_list().
- 03:58 PM Revision 3513: added emission of toolbar changed signals.
- 03:31 PM Revision 3512: updated autotool files.
- 03:15 PM Revision 3511: added new plug-in APIs.
- 03:11 PM Revision 3510: compose.[ch]: added new public functions.
- 09:29 AM Bug #258: Error when open pdf files with spaces on filename
Nino Baldo wrote:
> I am not sure if this bug must be handle in here. If dont, forgive me.
- 02:42 AM Bug #258 (New): Error when open pdf files with spaces on filename
I am not sure if this bug must be handle in here. If dont, forgive me.
I have been facing a problem when a...
- 11:52 PM Bug #256: GUI Freezing on Windows
- It took me a while to get the new GTK+ library implemented, and then testing took a while longer. But, I can say that...
Also available in: Atom