Mail retrive interrupt issues
Sylpheed cannot be closed immediately with automatic interrupt of mail retrive/check process.IMAP:
1) make some IMAP or POP3 accounts on public mail servers (Gmail etc);
2) config Sylpheed to check mail on startup;
3) open S and try to close after 1-3 seconds after it. Program cannot be closed until mail check process finish;
4) open S another time, try to interrupt mail check process by "autonomous work" icon in statusbar:
- autonomical work not starts, IMAP new mail check process still work;
- icon becomes as "autonomical" but POP3 mails still comes in;
5) open S, minimize to tray and try to close from tray context menu; it is impossible until check/retrive process finishes.
So, the issue is impossibility to forced interruption of check/retrive process by closing application or autonom work status bar icon.
OS: Debian Squeeze
3.2.0 (Build 1137)
GTK+ 2.20.1 / GLib 2.24.2
Linux 2.6.32-5-686-bigmem (i686)