From 10/26/2014 to 11/24/2014
- 10:49 AM Sylpheed Bug #207: Issue with some settings in the new beta
- The only issue now regarding the "Togggle window on trayicon click" option is that with it enabled, hiding and showin...
- 03:44 PM Sylpheed Bug #208 (Resolved): Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Fixed in 3.5beta2.
- 03:41 PM Sylpheed Bug #137 (Feedback): Window Drawing Issue
- Probably this has been fixed in 3.5beta1 because of GTK+ update.
- 03:36 PM Sylpheed Feature #224 (Resolved): Hebrew translation
- Included in r3450.
- 11:32 AM Sylpheed Feature #224: Hebrew translation
- Genghis Khan wrote:
> Attached herein Hebrew translation for Sylpheed.
Thanks for the translation. I'll include i...
- 12:43 AM Sylpheed Feature #225 (New): Use overlay icons to get a native system (theme) integration
- See http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed/2014-March/005984.html
This is an enhancement.
I suggest to exclusi...
- 12:31 AM Sylpheed Support #205: Please merge Sylpheed and Claws Mail (or: start contributing to Claws Mail instead ...
- 12:10 AM Sylpheed Feature #224 (Resolved): Hebrew translation
- Attached herein Hebrew translation for Sylpheed.
So far, I have not found RTL issues in GUI, which is great.
- 04:24 AM Sylpheed Support #223 (New): Github? Dev Releases on news? Paid Support? Edit messages?
- hi! I found you through the LinuxKernel, which implicitly strongly recommends Sylpheed . I was a long-time user of...
- 03:35 AM Sylpheed Feature #145: Win32: Please update the included SSL certificates much more frequently
- Maybe related to http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/redmine/issues/222
Bug #222: Gmail SSL cannot be verified. - Sylpheed
- 03:32 AM Sylpheed Bug #219: please update English manual
- Would it be possible to simply use Google's Translate API as a first crack at the manual translation? Or maybe now wi...
- 06:33 PM Sylpheed Bug #194 (Closed): desktop file fixes
- Released at 3.5.0beta1.
- 06:31 PM Sylpheed Bug #191 (Closed): Win32: Please add 'gtk-auto-mnemonics = 1' to GTK+ settings
- 06:31 PM Sylpheed Bug #191 (Resolved): Win32: Please add 'gtk-auto-mnemonics = 1' to GTK+ settings
- Applied at 3.5.0beta1.
- 06:26 PM Sylpheed Bug #207 (Resolved): Issue with some settings in the new beta
- Fixed 'Minimize to tray' at r3430.
Fixed 'Toggle window on trayicon click' at r3432.
Also available in: Atom