From 02/08/2014 to 03/09/2014
- 06:29 PM Sylpheed Bug #172 (New): Sylpheed always hangs after suspend to memory & also on internet connection loss
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Use IMAP with SSL (the server(s) run(s) standard dovecot)
2. echo mem > /sys/power/state
- 08:16 AM Sylpheed Support #171 (New): Please provide official Sylpheed updates through the Ubuntu Software Center
- Dear Sylpheed developer(s),
i already asked for an official Sylpheed PPA, which was basically rejected, see:
- 07:55 AM Sylpheed Bug #152: mailto links do not bring compose window into the foreground
- For me it does not work.
Also tested on Win8.1 x64 in the meantime.
Clicking on a mailto link inside a browser ...
- 12:25 AM Sylpheed Bug #152 (Feedback): mailto links do not bring compose window into the foreground
- I've checked this issue, but I can't reproduce it.
mailto link works and shows window into the foreground.
- 07:48 AM Sylpheed Feature #126: Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
thank you very much.
Looking nice judging from the screenshot.
Quite a lot of unread messages though ;P.
- 11:57 PM Sylpheed Feature #126: Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
- Hi, Here is the patch which shows unread count.
This is JUST A PROOF OF CONCEPT VERSION, so it isn't suitable for ...
- 09:46 PM Sylpheed Bug #170: sylpheed 3.3.0 - Text does not fit in account creating dialog
- Also this dialog window is not even resizeable, so there's no way to read that text.
- 09:45 PM Sylpheed Bug #170 (New): sylpheed 3.3.0 - Text does not fit in account creating dialog
- This probably has something to do with my high dpi:
$ xdpyinfo | grep -B2 resolution
- 05:48 PM Sylpheed Bug #134 (Closed): sylpheed-3.4.0beta5: 3 * bad if test ?
- 11:20 PM Sylpheed Feature #169: Win32: Please add a system tray balloon tip option for new message arrival
It would also be nice if the system tray balloon tip would display error messages, so that it does not only di...
- 11:14 PM Sylpheed Feature #169 (New): Win32: Please add a system tray balloon tip option for new message arrival
- Dear Sylpheed developers,
any chance you could make Sylpheed Win32 show a system tray balloon tip when new message...
- 10:36 PM Sylpheed Feature #168 (New): Please add support for desktop notifications to Sylpheed
- Dear Sylpheed developers,
in Sylpheed 3.4beta2, a new notification window was introduced, i mean this one:
- 09:49 PM Sylpheed Feature #126: Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
nice, thank you very much.
But can you also make it show the number of unread messages on the icon, just as...
- 03:11 PM Sylpheed Feature #126 (In Progress): Sylpheed Ubuntu Unity launcher integration?
- Hi, I've improved unity laucher integration.
* Compose New Message
* Launch Sylpheed in safe mode
- 12:55 AM Sylpheed Bug #128 (Resolved): Add / update Yahoo SSL certificate
- It seems that this issue is already fixed.
- 06:21 PM Sylpheed Bug #167 (Resolved): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
- Fixed in r3318:3323.
* separated additional code to independent files because of different license
* modified nam...
- 04:27 PM Sylpheed Bug #167 (In Progress): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
- 11:47 AM Sylpheed Bug #167 (Confirmed): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
Thanks for the patch. I will add the SSL certificate hostname check in the next 3.4 release.
(and sorry ab...
- 02:44 PM Sylpheed Bug #13 (Confirmed): System Icon issue when ran on Windows 7
- 11:58 AM Sylpheed Bug #165 (Confirmed): Layout: Column width/resize issue in folder contents view
> When making the window wider, only the last column increases in size, making it unreasonable wide (column "size" ...
- 11:43 PM Sylpheed Feature #144 (Confirmed): show the embedded images in an HTML content
- Hi, Sylpheed currently doesn't support embedded images in an HTML content, but there is an unofficial plugin to rende...
- 11:29 PM Sylpheed Feature #6 (Confirmed): spell checking in windows
- I've tried to use spell checking on Windows before, at that time, it works well with GtkSpell but it need some more w...
- 11:15 PM Sylpheed Feature #109 (Resolved): Enable aarch64 support
- Related files had been updated, so it seems already fixed in upstream.
- 11:11 PM Sylpheed Support #36 (Resolved): How to change language?
- It seems that this issue is already resolved.
- 11:02 PM Sylpheed Bug #33 (Confirmed): Systray Context Menu Remains Open
- I've confirmed this issue is also reproducible on Windows 7.
* Sylpheed 3.1.4
* Sylpheed 3.2.0
* Sylpheed 3.3.0
- 09:38 PM Sylpheed Bug #84 (Feedback): Cannot read sent mail created by Roundcube
- I've checked whether this issue is reproduced on local inbox.
* Sylpheed 3.2 (Ubuntu12.04 LTS) not reproduced
- 07:58 PM Sylpheed Feature #14 (Pending): Sylpheedにバンドルされているライブラリのバージョン(Glib)を更新して欲しい
- 03:59 AM Sylpheed Bug #167 (Resolved): Sylpheed does not check SSL certificate hostname
- When Sylpheed connects to an IMAP/SMTP/POP server over SSL, it does not check the hostname on the SSL certificate. T...
Also available in: Atom