From 04/16/2013 to 05/15/2013
- 03:55 am Sylpheed Bug #116 (New): Old Messages Get Marked Unread
I am using:
Version 3.3.0 (Build 1142)
GTK+ 2.12.12 / GLib 2.16.6
Operating System: Linux 220.127.116.11-smp...
- 10:34 am Sylpheed Bug #115: make auto-check for new mail an account preference
- At least there is an account option: "'Get all' checks for new messages on this account"
which enables/disables mail...
- 07:34 pm Sylpheed Bug #115: make auto-check for new mail an account preference
- This should have been marked as a feature request not a bug ;-)
- 07:16 pm Sylpheed Bug #115 (New): make auto-check for new mail an account preference
- Instead of a global preference in "Common Preferences/Receive", make "Auto-check new mail every XX minutes" an accoun...
- 06:03 pm Sylpheed Feature #80: caldav and carddav support
- Shouldn't this be two separate feature requests?
(I would say carddav is more important for an email client.)
- 03:53 am Sylpheed Feature #114 (New): "Send As" / identities
- One nice thing I'm missing with Sylpheed is email aliases management: I cannot send mail with an alias or answer mail...
- 11:22 pm Sylpheed Feature #113 (New): Importing of emlx files
- Currently in Import Mail Data with "eml (folder)", Sylpheed imports only the files with eml extension.
Would be usef...
- 11:18 pm Sylpheed Feature #112 (New): PGP emails not handled
- The emails containing PGP data in the message or in the HTML message are not handled automatically by Sylpheed.
- 03:13 am Sylpheed Feature #111 (New): Better auto-select account
- Currently when there are multiple accounts available the selection of the account for the replies is based only on th...
- 01:47 am Sylpheed Feature #110: autotools make-up
- Also, this will implicitely solve feature #109.
- 01:44 am Sylpheed Bug #101: Clicking system tray icon does not display Sylpheed on all virtual desktops
- It is not the first desktop: Sylpheed will be raised only in the desktop where it has been started. This is strictly ...
- 11:39 pm Sylpheed Feature #110: autotools make-up
- The above should be read as:
> In any case I split the make-up in two stages: fill free to use them in the way you p...
- 11:35 pm Sylpheed Feature #110 (New): autotools make-up
- I had to update configure.in to be able to build sylpheed on my system (latest autotools: autoconf 2.69, automake 1.1...
- 07:59 am Sylpheed Feature #109 (New): Enable aarch64 support
- Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in autoconf 2.69. sylpheed uses an earlier vers...
Also available in: Atom