From 07/02/2014 to 07/31/2014
- 09:18 PM Sylpheed Bug #215: Segmentation fault in gtkut_text_buffer_insert_with_tag_by_name ()
- Oh yes sorry, I forgot to indicate that it segfaults only on HTML mail.
Sylpheed crashes with the attached mail.
- 12:20 AM Sylpheed Bug #215: Segmentation fault in gtkut_text_buffer_insert_with_tag_by_name ()
It seems that Sylpheed crashed with a HTML mail.
Can you also attach the mail that caused crash?
- 11:27 PM Sylpheed Bug #215 (New): Segmentation fault in gtkut_text_buffer_insert_with_tag_by_name ()
I use Sylpheed version 3.4.1 on OpenBSD-current, and I have a segmentation fault:
Program received signal S...
- 04:44 PM Sylpheed Bug #214: Not synchronize message read status
- "This icon is not disappears afer following actions: ..., navigate on IMAP folders."
"avigate on IMAP folders" - i...
- 04:42 PM Sylpheed Bug #214 (New): Not synchronize message read status
Sylpheed is running in system tray and checks for new messages with some interval (10 minutes in my cas...
- 08:47 PM Sylpheed Feature #213 (New): Permanently disable message view
- I am using Debian Testing (jessie, version 8.0, Linux 3.13-1-amd64) with Sylpheed Version 3.5.0beta1 (Build 1161, GTK...
- 02:34 AM Sylpheed Bug #84: Cannot read sent mail created by Roundcube
I noticed that if the sent message source (as saved by Postfix and generated by k9mail/roundcube) doesn't e...
- 12:25 PM Sylpheed Bug #212 (New): linux mint sylpheed folder list not highlight
- Using the same settings:
Linux Mint 17
Sylpheed 3.4.0beta7 (from Mint repo)
- 03:33 PM Sylpheed Bug #208 (In Progress): Issue with menus in the latest beta
- Created a patch for GTK+ 2.24.23 ms-windows theme which fixes the Classic theme menu color on Windows 7.
Also available in: Atom