From 01/24/2018 to 02/22/2018
- 12:19 AM Sylpheed Bug #296 (New): use oniguruma without onig-config
- On some environment like Debian and Ubuntu, libonig-dev doesn't have onig-config.
Then, --enable-oniguruma option tr...
- 11:11 PM Sylpheed Support #295 (New): High CPU usage in some folders
I reported the issue on the mailing list some time ago:
- 10:10 PM Sylpheed Bug #293: Clicking on an address in Cc: crashes Sylpheed
- The problem has gone away for me. I was using a self-compiled version of Sylpheed. After being unable to fix the prob...
- 09:51 PM Sylpheed Bug #293: Clicking on an address in Cc: crashes Sylpheed
I cannot reproduce this, I tried either in the preview view or by opening the message in a new dialog.
- 09:40 PM Sylpheed Feature #294 (New): Migrate the Sylpheed repositoy to git
IMVHO sylpheed could attract more contributors if it used git for source code management.
Of course it is p...
- 04:42 AM Sylpheed Bug #293 (New): Clicking on an address in Cc: crashes Sylpheed
- In Sylpheed 3.6.0 or 3.7.0, opening a message, pressing Ctrl-H to display all the headers, and then clicking on an e-...
- 04:54 AM Sylpheed Feature #292 (New): New IMAP folder type "Archive"
- Dear Mr. Yamamoto,
if you find this useful, will be fine to add it to Sylpheed sometimes.
- 10:14 PM Sylpheed Bug #291 (New): Specify MACRO_DIRS as general
- In configure.ac "SYLPHEED_ACLOCAL_INCLUDE(ac)" is specified but it fails when autoreconf runs.
- 07:52 PM Sylpheed Bug #290 (New): Fake URL warning should have word wrap enabled
- When a URL is very long, the "Fake URL warning" prints the URL on one line, and the window continues off the screen.
- 06:19 PM Sylpheed Bug #289 (Resolved): Updated ru.po 3.7.0
- Applied at r3612. Thanks!
- 06:18 PM Sylpheed Bug #273 (Closed): Updated ru.po 3.6.0
- 06:12 PM Sylpheed Revision 3614: updated hu.po and ru.po.
- 06:11 PM Sylpheed Revision 3613: made 3.7.0 release.
- 06:02 PM Sylpheed Revision 3612: updated hu.po and ru.po.
- 07:53 PM Sylpheed Bug #289 (Resolved): Updated ru.po 3.7.0
- Mr. Yamamoto,
please update Russian .po file before new version.
Thank you very much, happy new release.
- 10:27 PM Sylpheed Bug #288 (New): PGP signature not verified properly when the message has no newline at the end.
- Sylpheed marks emails with valid signatures as having a bad signature, when
the email doesn't contain (is not compos...
Also available in: Atom